KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman and Wonder Woman versus Silver Surfer and Stardust

Superman and Wonder Woman versus Silver Surfer and Stardust
Started by: RLAAMJR.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Superman and Wonder Woman versus Silver Surfer and Stardust

Who will win?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 03:27 AM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

Surfer/Stardust. Not sure what spread I'd use -- really would have to think about it. SM and WW do get some wins, however; but the Heralds take the majority for this one.

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 02:37 PM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

T2 10/10. they can't lose.
either one on T2 can take out Superman quickly, whilst WW is no match for (or threat to) either Surfer or Stardust.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 02:38 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

no expression

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 02:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
T2 10/10. they can't lose.
either one on T2 can take out Superman quickly, whilst WW is no match for (or threat to) either Surfer or Stardust.

That's... not the case. Superman does not go quickly, and WW is a threat to either.

I'd bet on T2 too, but you're significantly underestimating T1.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 02:56 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

when either of T2 can energy drain and/or emit red sun radiation/k-nite, what's Superman going to do? grit his teeth and punch really hard?

what can WW do? does she have anyway to cope with being trapped in Surfer's board?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:12 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

she lassos him

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:14 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

and tiara flings to decapitate Stardust, ftw yes

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:17 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

when either of T2 can energy drain and/or emit red sun radiation/k-nite, what's Superman going to do? grit his teeth and punch really hard?

what can WW do? does she have anyway to cope with being trapped in Surfer's board?

Red sun doesn't work without cutting him off from the sun, and it needs to be a constant attack, not just one blast.

them making kryptonite isn't cut and dry, imo.

energy drain won't work without cutting him off from the sun. he has literal days worth of reserves.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:17 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Team 2 9.9/10

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:22 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by -Pr-
Red sun doesn't work without cutting him off from the sun, and it needs to be a constant attack, not just one blast.

them making kryptonite isn't cut and dry, imo.

energy drain won't work without cutting him off from the sun. he has literal days worth of reserves.

I'm not suggesting "one blast" attacks, I'm suggesting that either or both apply all techniques simultaneously and constantly for the duration, whilst they blast/pummel him to dust.

Surfer could also poison Superman's cells, prevent yellow-sun energies reaching Superman by creating a filter around the whole battlefield.

by any reasonable application of T2's powers and battle technique, I think Superman would be downed fast, it's only when popularity comes into it that "Superman finds a way".

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:23 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm not suggesting "one blast" attacks, I'm suggesting that either or both apply all techniques simultaneously and constantly for the duration, whilst they blast/pummel him to dust.

Surfer could also poison Superman's cells, prevent yellow-sun energies reaching Superman by creating a filter around the whole battlefield.

by any reasonable application of T2's powers and battle technique, I think Superman would be downed fast, it's only when popularity comes into it that "Superman finds a way".

And that's in character how?

see above.

so you're just going to lowball superman, then?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:28 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by -Pr-
And that's in character how?

see above.

so you're just going to lowball superman, then?

energy manipulation and weakness exploitation is often Surfer's plan A when he fights Herald levellers. he's done many creative variations from messing with lifeforce (Lunatik) to draining energies (Hulk), to absorbing and amping (blackbodies) ... there's more examples, but really it's a given "in character" thing for him to do.

I'm not low-balling Superman, I've not suggested anything that isn't a basic part of the character's standard characterisation. he's a phenomenally powerful character with a set of weaknesses that everyone from Lex to Batman has exploited and they have been exploitable.

it's only the high showings, the rarer instances, where he's powered through on will power/determination. here he's dealing with characters that can drink him dry and will, if they see it as necessary (and to Surfer, it's the least inconvenient method of dealing with Superman).

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:36 PM
guy222
With my gal

T 2 FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:49 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Team 2 is just too versatile for T1. They have higher durability overall, has superior ranged attacks, can fly faster than T1 (therefore, guaranteeing range combat to ensue) and can weakness exploit. The only thing T1 has going for them is the lame lasso move. :-p

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:52 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team 1 10/10.

Superman or WW solos via blitz.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 05:57 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by shokosugi
Team 1 10/10.

Superman or WW solos via blitz.

damn, I forgot about that!

yeah, T1 FTW, 10/10 yes

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 06:43 PM
Bouboumaster

Team 2 10/10 via their power-set.
Surfer, ON panel, have:
- Threatened Gladiator of using radiations against him
- Absorb solar energy from a girl that had power via solar absortion

Also, Surfer, now, since his upgrad, seems to beat the crap out of herald lvler, putting him probably at the top of the food chain, and Stardust, even if we don't count his power-set and his immortality, is able to go against Beta Ray Bill.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 07:16 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Team 1 just because it has Superman.

But team 2 has 2 HIGH HERALDS

Team 2 should win most of them but only because WW is not a high herald.

But I love the biased marvelites

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 08:05 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by biensalsa
Team 1 just because it has Superman.

But team 2 has 2 HIGH HERALDS

Team 2 should win most of them but only because WW is not a high herald.

Sure she is. Not as high in it as Supes or Surfer, but in there.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 08:12 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote