KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Killer vs The Batfamily

The Killer vs The Batfamily
Started by: 753

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread

The Killer vs The Batfamily

The fraternity is looking to expand into DCU. Initial groups of scouts seting up shop in the DCU underworld were neutralized by the batfamily, who then becomes aware there is an interdimensional criminal enterprise trying to break in. Convinced the batfamily is the biggest tactical threat to the corrupting influence of the Fraternity, Wesley Gibson goes in to prepare the path for the invasion. He crosses over alone and can only use resources and personell he finds in the DCU itself. The Batfamily does not know the true extent of the power of the fraternity in their homeworld, nor do they know who the Killer is or that he is already out to get them.

Can he do it?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 06:22 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Hmmm...tough I find Wesley Gibson hard to quantify since he has few legit feats we can compare against DCU or MU. Sure he never misses, but neither did Bullseye until he met Daredevil. We don't really know if he has faced anyone on say Cassandra Cain's level, who have shown capable of dodging bullets with ease. I say it's possible but he loses 6/10.

The one feat I do love though is him deflecting the bullet back at the guy who fired it with a knife.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 09:44 PM
Lunacyde is currently offline Click here to Send Lunacyde a Private Message Find more posts by Lunacyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Hmmm...tough I find Wesley Gibson hard to quantify since he has few legit feats we can compare against DCU or MU. Sure he never misses, but neither did Bullseye until he met Daredevil. We don't really know if he has faced anyone on say Cassandra Cain's level, who have shown capable of dodging bullets with ease. I say it's possible but he loses 6/10.

The one feat I do love though is him deflecting the bullet back at the guy who fired it with a knife.
well, he did slay through hundreds of superhumans, granted, most of them lacked feats of their own, but he still took out some better developed characters with feats.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 10:55 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753
well, he did slay through hundreds of superhumans, granted, most of them lacked feats of their own, but he still took out some better developed characters with feats.

Right, my problem being that most of the villains he ran through are either featless, or very loosely described. We know very little about most of them, so comparing them is a difficult task.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 11:01 PM
Lunacyde is currently offline Click here to Send Lunacyde a Private Message Find more posts by Lunacyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote