KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre-Retcon Beyonder vs. Living Tribunal AND Eternity

Pre-Retcon Beyonder vs. Living Tribunal AND Eternity
Started by: LostCause23

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LostCause23

Pre-Retcon Beyonder vs. Living Tribunal AND Eternity

As the title says, Pre Retcon Beyonder vs Those 2.... Now, I've heard people say that both LT and Eternity have admitted themselves inferior to Beyonder, so if anyone can provide proof of that, it'll be great..

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 08:38 PM
LostCause23 is currently offline Click here to Send LostCause23 a Private Message Find more posts by LostCause23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Let's put it this way. Molecule Man, who at the time of the Pre-Retcon Beyonder was the second most powerful being EVER, let off a blast, point blank in the Beyonder's face that was said to be powerful enough to destroy THOUSANDS of dimensions, it was shrugged off by the Beyonder.

1000 Tribunals and 1000 Eternitys wouldn't do jack against him. That's why he was retconned.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 09:14 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

is Living Tribunal fully backed here?

I have returned

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 09:49 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Beyonder shit stomps.

only one who can top him is TOAA (not the Celestial, the other one).

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 10:33 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
is Living Tribunal fully backed here?
backed by whom? He's not the spectre. I think TOAA didnt even exist back then.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 11:00 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

beyonders feats never actually happened ,he gets stomped here

I have returned

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 11:01 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

the op explictly states its the pre-retcon version

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 11:17 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

no expression

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 12:55 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Mindset
no expression
laughing out loud

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 01:38 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

WTF man... WTF...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 02:50 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotSoBad

PR Beyonder > TOAA and all His/Its Omniverse

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 02:35 PM
NotSoBad is currently offline Click here to Send NotSoBad a Private Message Find more posts by NotSoBad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

no expression
Originally posted by kgkg
laughing out loud
Originally posted by rotiart
WTF man... WTF...

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 02:47 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

no expression
Originally posted by kgkg
laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 02:52 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by NotSoBad
PR Beyonder > TOAA and all His/Its Omniverse

no

Beyonder may have been from outside the Marvel multiverse, however he is still a Marvel property and would come under the jurisdiction of Marvels supreme being.

Further to that point, the Pre ret Beyonder buy his own admission could be affected by the power of the M'kraan crystal. Reverted from his humanoid form back to a formless reality. He was not supreme being level, he was not infallible.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 03:33 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotSoBad

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
no

Beyonder may have been from outside the Marvel multiverse, however he is still a Marvel property and would come under the jurisdiction of Marvels supreme being.

Further to that point, the Pre ret Beyonder buy his own admission could be affected by the power of the M'kraan crystal. Reverted from his humanoid form back to a formless reality. He was not supreme being level, he was not infallible.

Ok I respect Your Opinion ( I dont think it's "Gibberish", " Inconsequential" Or " Intrasigence" )smile Althought i'm still leaning towards PR Beyonder

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 04:20 PM
NotSoBad is currently offline Click here to Send NotSoBad a Private Message Find more posts by NotSoBad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by NotSoBad
Ok I respect Your Opinion ( I dont think it's "Gibberish", " Inconsequential" Or " Intrasigence" )smile Althought i'm still leaning towards PR Beyonder

I wasnt saying that the Beyonder wouldnt win.

I was just correcting your assessment that he was greater than TOAA when Beyonder is still a Marvel property and therefore under its supreme beings jurisdiction. I further illustrated my point by highlighting the power the M'kraan crystal has over the Beyonder.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 04:24 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Living Tribunal and Eternity's fight is.....*puts on glasses*........a lost cause

YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But seriously, Beyonder curbstomps them into ash

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 04:37 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotSoBad

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I wasnt saying that the Beyonder wouldnt win.

I was just correcting your assessment that he was greater than TOAA when Beyonder is still a Marvel property and therefore under its supreme beings jurisdiction. I further illustrated my point by highlighting the power the M'kraan crystal has over the Beyonder.

Jim Shooter (EIC) said "He discovered us"
1 Option - Beyonder discovered Authors Avatars , this make Him greater than TOAA
2 Beyonder discovered Human race (Us) on Marvel Earth 616 and if this is true TOAA win

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:10 PM
King Kandy

Pre-retcon beyonder threads should be banned. What other characters do we insist on hanging on to non-canon feats?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 07:16 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by King Kandy
Pre-retcon beyonder threads should be banned. What other characters do we insist on hanging on to non-canon feats?
PC Dc characters.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 07:21 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote