KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Amercia Vs juggernaut

Captain Amercia Vs juggernaut
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain Amercia Vs juggernaut

caps shield absorbs kinetic energy

1.Cap holds the shield while taking a knee and braces while juggernaut runs at full speed toward the shield what happens?

2. Superman takes caps place

I have returned

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 05:28 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Poor Cap dies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 05:29 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

If its Steve he first knocks classic Juggernaut out by throwing his shield at him, then waits for Superman to arrive and beats him with a judo toss.

That's how Cap operates.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 05:38 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrpress

Cap's shield absorbs kinetic energy until it overloads and explodes. Juggernaut wipes the red, white, and blue bits off himself and continues on his way.

Scenario 2: Superman remembers who he is, tosses the shield to the side, and punches juggy into the sun. smile

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 05:41 PM
mrpress is currently offline Click here to Send mrpress a Private Message Find more posts by mrpress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Re: Captain Amercia Vs juggernaut

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
caps shield absorbs logic
fixed

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 05:41 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

laughing thumb up

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 05:42 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

cap gets crushed under the shield...

his shield does have a limit to how much force it can safely absorb and distribute with no kinetic inertia or injury to cap but it still is governed by certain laws of physics,..

he either gets crushed under his own shield or goes flyin back at great velocity.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 07:57 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

lol

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 09:00 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

Originally posted by mrpress
Cap's shield absorbs kinetic energy until it overloads and explodes. Juggernaut wipes the red, white, and blue bits off himself and continues on his way.

Scenario 2: Superman remembers who he is, tosses the shield to the side, and punches juggy into the sun. smile
Originally posted by SamZED
If its Steve he first knocks classic Juggernaut out by throwing his shield at him, then waits for Superman to arrive and beats him with a judo toss.

That's how Cap operates.
laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 09:04 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Depending on writer the shield might be fine but Cap definitely isn't. The speed at which he gets flung back crushes him into dust if he tries to straight tank classic juggs like that.

Superman performs a space punch and his speed lets him get off the hit before juggs.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 10:03 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote