KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » How Many Thors would it take?

How Many Thors would it take?
Started by: D_Dude1210

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D_Dude1210
Doink!

How Many Thors would it take?

You are given a machine by the TOAA that allows you to create an unlimited number of perfect Thor clones complete with perfect Mjolnir copies. Each Thor is at your complete control (thus are CIS/CIP-free) and posseses all the knowledge and experience of the original. You are then given a set of tasks to accomplish. How many Thors would it take (at bare minimum) to accomplish the ff. set of goals.

-Kill Thanos.
-Conquer Marvel Earth in a week at best.
-Conquer Apokolips in day.
-Defeat the combined forces of Monarch, SBP and SA Mangog
-Defeat the entire GL Corps all at once and conquer OA in a day at best.
-Conquer the entire Kree/Shi'ar realms in a month (due to size) at best
-Conquer DC Earth (no interference from the Presence, but the Spectre is at base non-amped power levels).
-Destroy Galactus and his heralds.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 02:27 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Do they have my knowledge too? Like, can I just say "destroy the central battery and you win" or do they have to go by Thor's knowledge?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 02:31 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

rough estimates. I need to know specifics, like who is on Earth for Mrvel and DC and is it all of Big-G's heralds.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 02:34 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

over 9000

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 02:35 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753
over 9000

You beat me to it!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 02:36 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Re: How Many Thors would it take?

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
You are given a machine by the TOAA that allows you to create an unlimited number of perfect Thor clones complete with perfect Mjolnir copies. Each Thor is at your complete control (thus are CIS/CIP-free) and posseses all the knowledge and experience of the original. You are then given a set of tasks to accomplish. How many Thors would it take (at bare minimum) to accomplish the ff. set of goals.

-Kill Thanos.
-Conquer Marvel Earth in a week at best.
-Conquer Apokolips in day.
-Defeat the combined forces of Monarch, SBP and SA Mangog
-Defeat the entire GL Corps all at once and conquer OA in a day at best.
-Conquer the entire Kree/Shi'ar realms in a month (due to size) at best
-Conquer DC Earth (no interference from the Presence, but the Spectre is at base non-amped power levels).
-Destroy Galactus and his heralds.

- Thanos is effectively immortal, but it should take roughly 4-7 to completely bring him to his knees.

- Marvel Earth has quite a few bad boys and girls so it would take at least 100-150 Thors to reign over it.

- Darkseid's home world would need 1000 Thors to claim a dominant reign.

- Monarch, Prime, and SA Mangog would require about about 100-200 Thor's to be taken down.

- the GLs would be dominated by about 1000 Thor's

- The Kree/Shiar would be taken by about 300-400 Thor's if they ran planned raiding party assaults.

- DC Earth would take aproximately the same amount of Thor's that Marvel Earth would, considering that Spectre is unamped in this scenario.

- Galactus and his heralds would be utterly destroyed by 500 Thor's or less.

Last edited by Stoic on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 02:50 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 02:48 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

you're underestimating Thor; especially in the Darkseid one. Once You beat down Darkseid and Kalibak, the rest would fall in line and accept Thor (me) as ruler. No way it takes more than 5 Thors to beat Darkseid and Kalibak.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 02:51 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by marwash22
you're underestimating Thor; especially in the Darkseid one. Once You beat down Darkseid and Kalibak, the rest would fall in line and accept Thor (me) as ruler. No way it takes more than 5 Thors to beat Darkseid and Kalibak.

crowd control was my thoughts.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 02:53 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Stoic
crowd control was my thoughts.
Ahhh, i see. Good idea.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 02:57 AM
cdtm

Trying to decide if it would take 100, 1,000, or 1,000,000 Thor's to defeat a single Superman. evil face

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:02 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

All of them

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:04 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Originally posted by -Pr-
Do they have my knowledge too? Like, can I just say "destroy the central battery and you win" or do they have to go by Thor's knowledge?

They won't have your knowledge, but they'll accept your commands (and you're allowed to use all your knowledge). They won't know the exact location of the central battery unless you do some sort of briefing or planning session with them.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:04 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Originally posted by marwash22

rough estimates. I need to know specifics, like who is on Earth for Mrvel and DC and is it all of Big-G's heralds.

All current heroes/villains (other than those specifically mentioned) exist on the specific Earths.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:07 AM
zeel

Originally posted by cdtm
Trying to decide if it would take 100, 1,000, or 1,000,000 Thor's to defeat a single Superman. evil face

one thor will be sufficant roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:08 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Yeah, CIS-free Thor would destroy CISd Superman. stick out tongue

Superman: Stop right there!

Thor: /godblast

Superman: /die

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:11 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I cannot kill Galactus with any number of Thors in straight fight but I can māke him starve.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:15 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Godblast is pretty useless in a battle against a superspeedster. He could just dimensiondump SM.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:17 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Originally posted by Bentley
I cannot kill Galactus with any number of Thors in straight fight but I can māke him starve.

Well, there's no time limit so that strat would actually be applicable. Once he's weak enough, a couple hundred Godblasts from all over should suffice.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:18 AM
cdtm

I won't seriously argue Supes can take an army of Thor's, but I still say he could handle one. stick out tongue

Full potential Flash could clean up a load, though. And I feel the same for load of Supermen, for what it's worth.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:18 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Originally posted by 753
Godblast is pretty useless in a battle against a superspeedster. He could just dimensiondump SM.

Except that CIS-Superman would prolly try and tank the first hit (in all probability).

But yeah BFR works, too.

Full potential Flash doesn't apply, tho. They are all standard versions.

Last edited by D_Dude1210 on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:19 AM