KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine (with the guyver suit on) vs captain america/spiderman

wolverine (with the guyver suit on) vs captain america/spiderman
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

wolverine (with the guyver suit on) vs captain america/spiderman

Who wins and wolverine has had a year to practice with the suit.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 02:34 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Wolverine doesn't need the suit. Screw those B-Listers.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 02:46 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Give Wolverine the Guyver suit...and he kills em in like 2 seconds.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 02:58 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

This is bordering on spite.Wolverine would beat spiderman up without claws on a regular day.But then again cap>>>>>spiderman.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 03:04 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Wolverine doesn't even need to be there. Spider-Man beats himself up and throws himself in the garbage can at the sight of an MA.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 03:05 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinasin
Restricted

Account Restricted

In this scenario guyver wolverine would smash.

Last edited by Kinasin on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 03:50 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 03:43 AM
Kinasin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinasin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinasin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The Guyver would likely reject Wolverine, but if it didn't he would stomp.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 08:30 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Mega-smasher aka titi-canon FTW.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 08:57 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'd like to see how well Guyver would do against Shadow Hawk. I wonder if Marvel copied the Guyver when they made him.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 09:03 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

tbh not that familliar with Shadow Hawk. What can he do?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 09:10 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
The Guyver would likely reject Wolverine, but if it didn't he would stomp.
Why should the unit do that?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 10:22 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why should the unit do that?

Well the unit had to scan the body, then enter the body, then manipulate and fuse to the host down to the last molecule. Once the unit wraps around the spine and enters the brain and houses the main CPU in the hosts 3rd eye area the process is finished.

Logan's HF would defy this process. And the unit would give up.

For arguments sakes if it did work Logan rips em apart. And 1 solid years training is huge.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 01:19 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

The OP states that Wolverine is already in possession of the unit.

EDIT: And I would say arguing that the suit wouldn't work in the first place is nitpicking. And after the process would be finished I see no reason why it should reject him as a host. Yes it's argueble that it would work in the first place.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 01:22 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine doesn't need the suit. Screw those B-Listers.

B Listers?? laughing

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 01:27 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Kazenji
B Listers?? laughing
Yep. They're nowhere near Wolverine. He's the cutest, sexiest hero.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 01:35 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Parmaniac
The OP states that Wolverine is already in possession of the unit.

EDIT: And I would say arguing that the suit wouldn't work in the first place is nitpicking. And after the process would be finished I see no reason why it should reject him as a host. Yes it's argueble that it would work in the first place.

A highly trained Xman with his knowledge of other superpowers, would adapt to the suit quickly and would discover the suits capabilities faster than the usual hosts. A year would be plenty.

He would have control over gravity both on himself for flight or as crushing force waves. Or to create shields.

A graviton cannon. plus accurate beams plus energy blades.

And hyper senses.

Plus his natural abilities would become enhanced. A beast.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 01:43 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, Wolverine with a Guyver suit would be an extreme threat to a large majority of the MU. Especially once he learns all what it can do.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 03:52 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Uh... Brokeback mountain your favorite movie huh?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 04:43 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

LOL I'm not arguing what Wolverine is capable of or anything just that the unit wouldn't reject him after it was already attached to him.

EVERYONE would be a threat with a guyver unit.

And he has high frequency blades not energy blades wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 04:55 PM
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm starting to like this guy smokin'

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 05:03 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote