KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kubik and The Shaper of Worlds vs...

Kubik and The Shaper of Worlds vs...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Kubik and The Shaper of Worlds vs...

This is not a gauntlet, but how they fair against each of the following challenges; CIS and PIS are off and these are fights to the death:

1) All of the Elders of the Universe including Ego...
2) Demogorge after having consummed Odin+Surter...
3) Dark Phoenix...
4) HOM Scarlet Witch...
5) Love and Hate...
6) Full Power Tyrant...
7) Superman with Cosmic Armor...
8) Onslaught with access to Franklin Richards full power...
9) The Vishanti...
10) BCA Galactus...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 03:07 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Kubik and The Shaper of Worlds vs...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
This is not a gauntlet, but how they fair against each of the following challenges; CIS and PIS are off and these are fights to the death:

3) Dark Phoenix...
4) HOM Scarlet Witch...
5) Love and Hate...
6) Full Power Tyrant...
9) The Vishanti...
10) BCA Galactus...
stop at 4

I have returned

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 05:25 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Are you kidding Colossus? They might not make it past 2! If, by some miracle they do, they die horribly at 3.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 05:35 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Order is messed up.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 05:36 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I stated in the OP that this is not a gauntlet (coulda sworn I was clear on the stipulations here)...

Since its not a gauntlet, you can decide who wins all ten opposed to how far they get...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 05:41 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

1) All of the Elders of the Universe including Ego...WIN!
2) Demogorge after having consummed Odin+Surter...WIN!
3) Dark Phoenix...WIN!
4) HOM Scarlet Witch...LOSE!
5) Love and Hate...WIN!
6) Full Power Tyrant...WIN!
7) Superman with Cosmic Armor...LOSE!
8) Onslaught with access to Franklin Richards full power...NOT SURE!
9) The Vishanti...NOT SURE!
10) BCA Galactus...NOT SURE!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 05:46 PM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I am surprised at some of your answers, but that is exactly what I was looking for answer-wise "theICONiac."

smile

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 05:50 PM
theICONiac

I am surprised at some of your answers, but that is exactly what I was looking for answer-wise "theICONiac."

smile

Thank you!

Which ones are surprises?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 05:54 PM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Well I personally think they should be crushed by 3 and 6, but beat 4...so I was surprised you thought the opposite.

Curious...why do you think they beat 3 and 6, but not 4?

Going strictly by feats, they should be able to beat all 3 of them at once honestly, but if you factor in Kubiks famous statement, then they should be annihilated by 3 and 6 and beat 4...

IMHO...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 06:00 PM
TheLordofMurder

As for Love and Hate, they lack feats...

But going by implied power; with it implied that Love+Hate can call upon the power of all Love and Hate in the universe to amp themselves and their attacks...then Love+Hate should crush these two as well.

That only applies in the "Kubik retcon" senario though (when he states he is several orders of magnitude beneath a lone Celestial); if going by feats (Kubiks universe warping feat to be exact), then the Cube Beings crush these two as well...

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Oct 13th, 2010 at 06:05 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 06:02 PM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by zopzop
Are you kidding Colossus? They might not make it past 2! If, by some miracle they do, they die horribly at 3.

I think they handedly beat Demogorge under these conditions...

Demogorge (at best...unamped of course) is probaly the greatest of the Elder God level beings and is thusly 1 tier beneath a Cube Being; Odin+Surter are Skyfathers and are two tiers beneath a Cube Being.

I personally think eatting Odin+Surter would get Demogorge into the "Cube" tier and would be capable of beating one or the other in a one on one fight, but two Cube Beings should be too much for Demogorge to handle...

Again, IMHO...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 06:13 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

3) Dark Phoenix...
4) HOM Scarlet Witch...
5) Love and Hate...
6) Full Power Tyrant...
9) The Vishanti...
10) BCA Galactus...

1) win
2) win
3) Lose
4) win
5) win
6) win
7) Not familiar with his feats embarrasment
8) win
9) Lose
10) win

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 06:19 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Well I personally think they should be crushed by 3 and 6, but beat 4...so I was surprised you thought the opposite.

Curious...why do you think they beat 3 and 6, but not 4?

Going by feats from what I understand DP wiped out a solar system...while impressive didn't Kubik once hold a universe in the palm of his hand or some such shenanigans?

Tyrant has been defeated by Galactus...and I believe 2 cube beings should be able to take him.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 06:34 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by theICONiac
Going by feats from what I understand DP wiped out a solar system...while impressive didn't Kubik once hold a universe in the palm of his hand or some such shenanigans?

Tyrant has been defeated by Galactus...and I believe 2 cube beings should be able to take him.

Dark Phoenix is the Phoenix Force. With CIS and PIS removed and in a fight to the death situation, she wouldnt have to worry about self imposed psychic circuit breakers holding back her power. Because why would she want to hold back her power within a fight to the death situation.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 06:44 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

1) All of the Elders of the Universe including Ego... - WIN
2) Demogorge after having consummed Odin+Surter... - WIN
3) Dark Phoenix... - WIN
4) HOM Scarlet Witch... - LOSE
5) Love and Hate... - LOSE
6) Full Power Tyrant... - LOSE
7) Superman with Cosmic Armor... - LOSE
8) Onslaught with access to Franklin Richards full power... - LOSE
9) The Vishanti... - LOSE
10) BCA Galactus... - LOSE

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 06:47 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Dark Phoenix is the Phoenix Force. With CIS and PIS removed and in a fight to the death situation, she wouldnt have to worry about self imposed psychic circuit breakers holding back her power. Because why would she want to hold back her power within a fight to the death situation.

I guess my confusion would then come from bothering to make the distinction that it is Dark Phoenix rather than just 'Phoenix Force with an avatar'? Could have been Dark Phoenix/White Crown Phoenix/Rachel Summers Phoenix/Malibu Phoenix/Prom-Night Phoenix or Evening Dinnerware Phoenix...they'd all have the same power.

Last edited by theICONiac on Oct 13th, 2010 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 07:35 PM
Utrigita

Based on feats and surely on feats from Kubik (in particular), then he should pass with the exception being HoM Wanda and Superman with Cosmic Armor.

Now factor in statements, they will win at 1 and 2.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 07:45 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Utrigita
Based on feats and surely on feats from Kubik (in particular), then he should pass with the exception being HoM Wanda and Superman with Cosmic Armor.

Now factor in statements, they will win at 1 and 2.

Factor in statements and they beat HoM Wanda without a doubt.

Shes overrated. The greatest feat she's actually responsible for is warping reality in 616 with the use of Professor Xaviers powers. It was the limit of her power and she said a number of times she couldnt control it, only to lose control at the climax of HOM 7.

The Chaos Wave was triggered by her, she wasnt directly responsible for it. It was an accident she knew nothing about.

Even if she had directly created and directed the Chaos Wave(which she didnt) it was also overrated.

The Chaos Wave never simultaneously collapsed realities and neither did it go around from reality to reality collapsing them of its own power.

It struck Otherworld, which thanks to the Phoenix is connected to all realities in existence and this collision had a knock on effect.

The wave was only a big deal because it was random and struck without warning. When confronted it was stopped in a few panels by Excalibur. Check out the Scarlet Witch vs DP thread on this forum for further details.

Down with the Wanda hype big grin

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 08:01 PM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Originally posted by ares834
Order is messed up.

That was my thinking too. confused

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 09:39 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

LOL...

The very 1st sentence clearly says "This is not a gauntlet..."

Thus order doesnt matter; just your opinion on how Kubik and The Shaper fairs against each challenge...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 10:47 PM