KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cross Genre Match #18: Chun Li vs Elektra (With TP)

Cross Genre Match #18: Chun Li vs Elektra (With TP)
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Cross Genre Match #18: Chun Li vs Elektra (With TP)

No PIS, No CIS.

Elektra has telepathy here.

Who wins?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Last edited by Badabing on Oct 19th, 2010 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 04:34 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

High end SFs are bullet dodgers and can smash cars with their chi amped fists.
Chuny deflects Elektra's sais with her blinding kicks then moves in to pumble Elektra.

Chun-Li is up there with Ken, Ryu and Guile in the finals mythos. Meaning the films and shows.

Last edited by the ninjak on Oct 18th, 2010 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 04:36 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

chun-li does a fireball, elektra jumps over it, and then chun-li does her ultra combo ftw

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 04:39 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

This is just Street Fighter Alpha (the early years) and peak Chun-Li is faster than Ryu.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 04:55 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Thunder Thighs, ftw.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 04:59 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chun Li can gather energy around her as well and use it as a weapon just like ryu and ken. I think elektra might be fast enough to dodge the HADO though but not some of her physical attacks.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:19 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
chun-li does a fireball, elektra jumps over it, and then chun-li does her ultra combo ftw

it would take caps shield to block her super kick

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:26 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Chun Li should smoke her, depending on especially in higher showings. I'll be back on later to see how this discussion goes.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:28 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Should have given TP to elektra Chun-li has area blanketing energy attacks. She'll stomp here.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:43 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Elektra stomps. Chung gets noob gamer controlling her.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:50 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 753
Should have given TP to elektra Chun-li has area blanketing energy attacks. She'll stomp here.
IF TP was given to Elektra everyone would take advantage of that and say she wins with Telepathy.

I mean elektra has managed to whip wolverine before with an adamantium skeleton i think she could handle the hits from chun li. she might have to dodge the Hado though to stay alive

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:59 PM
SamZED

Chun Li is super human by comicbook standarts.

Told you people we shoulda gone with Elektra vs Azula. miffed At least 'zula cant destroy a tank with a kick...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 07:05 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
Chun Li is super human by comicbook standarts.

Told you people we shoulda gone with Elektra vs Azula. miffed At least 'zula cant destroy a tank with a kick...
I stated above that Elektra has managed to give wolverine a damn good fight and wear him out and tank some of his hits. chun li might have afew extra moves that elektra does not but i think elektra would still stand after getting hit from her.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 07:12 PM
SamZED

Originally posted by chomperx9
I stated above that Elektra has managed to give wolverine a damn good fight and wear him out and tank some of his hits. chun li might have afew extra moves that elektra does not but i think elektra would still stand after getting hit from her.
Im familliar with Elektra's fihgts and feats. But SF "humans" are on completely different level, and Chun Li is a female top tier character.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 07:22 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Chun Li.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 07:24 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

It pains me to say it, but Chun Li.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 07:52 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Can a mod edit to include tp?

I knew it should have been DS vs Classic Strange.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 08:04 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

35" thighs > chi amping.
Originally posted by Omega Vision

that's what you get for voting for something Chomper was in favor of.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 08:10 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Smh...

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 08:16 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision

I said afew months back Kitana from MK vs Elektra would have been a good fight and it would have been better than chun li vs elektra cause kitana is more steel leveler and is pretty agile like elektra and a damn good fighter, and none of her moves would own elektra in one hit unlike chun li's

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 09:04 PM