KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine's claws vs Superman?

Wolverine's claws vs Superman?
Started by: JuanJohnboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JuanJohnboy

Wolverine's claws vs Superman?

Considering what we saw in the New Avengers Finale where Wolverine did severe damage to Count Nefaria's skin in an all out claw attack, do you guys think he can do the same against Superman skin?

Im not a wolverine fan boy, im just amazed at how he did too much damage against someone who has withstood an entire Avengers attack like nothing, and I have always considered Nefaria to be Supermans equal in terms of durability and strenght (perhaps not speed). I can understand he can cut a bit through Hulk or Thor but never Nefaria.

Discuss.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 08:55 PM
JuanJohnboy is currently offline Click here to Send JuanJohnboy a Private Message Find more posts by JuanJohnboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Ms Marvel drained Nefarias energy before that attack.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 08:55 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

CN was jobbing like shit. No, Logan cannot harm Supes.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:00 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

you think that draining his energy removed his skin muscle bone density? erm

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:00 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Castle
you think that draining his energy removed his skin muscle bone density? erm
If you know about CN you wouldn't need to ask this.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:02 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuanJohnboy

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Ms Marvel drained Nefarias energy before that attack.

Correct me if im wrong but didn't Ms Marvel drained only an attack from Nefaria? Ill have to check that out.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:03 PM
JuanJohnboy is currently offline Click here to Send JuanJohnboy a Private Message Find more posts by JuanJohnboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, and she threw it back at CN..

mindset

i do.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:04 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

highly, highly doubtful logan's claws will harm supe's skin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine claws can cut through superman with sufficient force that wolverine doesnt have

I have returned

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:06 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

only if supes doesnt have the bio aura. no expression

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:07 PM
CosmicComet

Ain't doing shit to Supes.

Well, take whatever sort of damage he can do to Thor/Hulk, and half it.

Supes with several uncomfortable looking, but merely superficial cuts in the end.

Last edited by CosmicComet on Oct 28th, 2010 at 09:10 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:08 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by King Castle
only if supes doesnt have the bio aura. no expression
If I'm not mistaken the aura got removed by the writers not long ago but he still does the shit he did before, maybe a Supes fan can confirm this.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:12 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

so hulk with wolverines powers cant cut supes?

I have returned

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:12 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so hulk with wolverines powers cant cut supes?
Why not, Doomsday did it aswell.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:13 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

I seen Supes get cut and stab not just by magic metal but also just random alien metal..
at the end of the day its not just the strength factor that a lot of ppl like to hold on to its also density and sharpness to cleave through atoms.
so on average ppl should ask themselves who is denser.

what was the last time it happen when he crashed with the Brianiac ship?..

how was the bio aura removed/retconned?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:17 PM
Squirrel Fart

This is normal Wolverine, theres no upgrades.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:23 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh well, then. yes.

Current wolverine would decapitate Supes cauterizing the wound..

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:26 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

wolverine claws can cut through superman with sufficient force that wolverine doesnt have

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:28 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:30 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:31 PM