KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » High Evolutionary vs Gladiator

High Evolutionary vs Gladiator
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

High Evolutionary vs Gladiator

who wins.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 04:47 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

HE, Me thinks he is above heralds.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 05:54 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

high revo

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 01:09 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

HE turns Gladiator into a broom.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 01:16 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: High Evolutionary vs Gladiator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nihilist
who wins.
The High Evolutionary
(i think there finally bringing him back to his galactus levels)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Nov 6th, 2010 at 02:36 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 02:24 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

^When was this?

HE wins.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 02:27 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 753
^When was this?

HE wins.
ironman/thor 1
he amped up Magnum,ulik ,and the Dynamo to the point were they was smaking thor and iron man around

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Nov 6th, 2010 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 02:38 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

high evolutionary is back at galactus level

(please log in to view the image)

I have returned

Old Post Nov 16th, 2010 05:23 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Interesting.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2010 05:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Yeah! def. interesting..

Is that pic from upcoming Chaos war: God squad? Issue #?

My Artwork

Old Post Nov 16th, 2010 06:20 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ambient
Yeah! def. interesting..

Is that pic from upcoming Chaos war: God squad? Issue #?
no its from Silver Surfer #1 it comes out next year

I have returned

Old Post Nov 16th, 2010 07:05 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have returned

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 04:31 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
high evolutionary is back at galactus level

So is SS, hes on the page.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 04:41 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

laughing I've never seen a guy read as much into covers and montage splash panels as colossus big c lol.

Last edited by dmills on Feb 18th, 2011 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 04:44 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

HE ability to evolve/devolve is broken ability. Yet he does not seem to be up to par with High Heralds on his own power.

He requires prep, look at the recent Silver Surfer. HE flat out states, that under normal circumstances he would not be able to take down the Surfer. He preped his tech, and accessed Magnetos ability strip Surfer of his powers.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 05:21 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by "Id"
HE ability to evolve/devolve is broken ability. Yet he does not seem to be up to par with High Heralds on his own power.

He requires prep, look at the recent Silver Surfer. HE flat out states, that under normal circumstances he would not be able to take down the Surfer. He preped his tech, and accessed Magnetos ability strip Surfer of his powers.

Arguably he just needed prep to get his powers, HE is a very passive agent, he wouldn't attack Surfer without an agenda.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 05:24 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Did he say that under normal circumstances SS would be too powerful for him to take down? I haven't had the chance to read it yet. If so then wow.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 05:59 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dmills
Did he say that under normal circumstances SS would be too powerful for him to take down? I haven't had the chance to read it yet. If so then wow.
he didnt say that he couldnt put him down, he just needed the prep to strip his powers from him

I have returned

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 06:18 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Well, the thing is, Surfer is extremely powerful, he just also happens to be extremely reluctant to cut loose with his abilities, so he allows people he should steamroll, given his abilities, a fighting chance against him due to his unwillingness to simply show no mercy whatsoever.

High Evolutionary is very powerful as well, and has the ability to amp himself up to levels where he can contend with big herald+ guns, but there is no ability that he has at his normal power levels that Surfer couldn't replicate via his matter and energy manipulation powers. HE is at that weird place above herald but not quite transcendent based on his average showings. He's like low transcendent on average, low abstract when amped to full power.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 06:20 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

That's exactly how I see it. I also factor in his agenda driven antics. I think the problem is that the character often takes the path of least resistance and that doesn't lend itself well to a vs forum such as this. Booger eaters want to see him smash things and one-shot people, but he has never been written as such.

Last edited by dmills on Feb 18th, 2011 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 06:25 PM