KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who would be the most effective symbiote user?

Who would be the most effective symbiote user?
Started by: Uriel005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Uriel005

Who would be the most effective symbiote user?

Classic Venom suit w/out mental instability or desire for brain juice.

Bruce Banner, Deadpool, Wolverine, Captain America, Nightcrawler.

assume that the symbiote makes them incapable of using their other powers and cap doesn't get his shield. Pure symbiote ability fight each gets 6 months to get used to the suit.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 10:51 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Wolverine

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 10:54 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Cap.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:00 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

deadpool, wolverine.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:02 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

The Venom symbiote corrupted Parker, I think this would be a big disadvantage for everyone except Wolverine, plus his claws aren't a superpower shifty

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:03 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Razior
Expert

Wolverine

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:05 PM
Razior is currently offline Click here to Send Razior a Private Message Find more posts by Razior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

I say deadpool but then again wouldn't that he just be the same as carnage?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:09 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Wolverine + no powers = dead 'cause he's old as shit.
DP + no powers = trained soldier?
Bruce + no powers - Dorky scientist.
NC + no powers = skinny blue dude with sword training.
Cap + no powers - trained soldier.

Cap, ftw.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:10 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Razior
Expert

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
DP + no powers = no skills at all.

Cap, ftw.

Yeah but Wolverine without powers still got claws right? so Wolvie Ftw!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:12 PM
Razior is currently offline Click here to Send Razior a Private Message Find more posts by Razior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Razior
Yeah but Wolverine without powers still got claws right? so Wolvie Ftw!
sure, but without his HF, his body would succumb to aging... wouldn't it?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:15 PM
Uriel005

DP + no powers = trained soldier?

Cap, ftw.

... by that logic Captain is really old too. I just meant taking them at human levels. No claws, no old as dirt, no gear.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:16 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

sure, but without his HF, his body would succumb to aging... wouldn't it?
Yeah he would age like everyone else in 6 months.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:17 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, he has never aged when he has bn depowered.. that only happens to the other enhanced humans with his crafted healing factor DNA.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:17 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

He starts aging like everyone else without his HF doesn't he?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:20 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Uriel005
... by that logic Captain is really old too. I just meant taking them at human levels. No claws, no old as dirt, no gear.
not really. Steve has been without the serum and didn't age.

If you take away Logan's HF, wouldn't his body would break down because of his age? The only reason he isn't a broken old man as it is, is because his HF grants him pseudo-immortality/slow againg.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:21 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

not really. Steve has been without the serum and didn't age.

Take away Logan's HF and his body would break down because of his age. The only reason he isn't a broken old man as it is, is because his HF grants him pseudo-immortality.
There was a story not long ago where it was cancelled and he was fine.

Also Civil War

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:22 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
There was a story not long ago where it was cancelled and he was fine.
that makes no sense.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:22 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

He starts aging like everyone else without his HF doesn't he?
i would assume so. he would age at a normal rate but he wouldnt turn to dust on the spot nor would he suffer accelerated aging neither.

none of those has ever shown to happen in comics when he has bn depowered.

the worse thing he has said about it is he finally feeling his age and that was when he was climbing a mountain..

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:24 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

that makes no sense.
Why not? If his HF gets cancelled he starts to age like normal people and not like in the Mel Gibson movie where he starts to decay very fast. Without his HF he ages like everyone.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:24 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Why not? If his HF gets cancelled he starts to age like normal people and not like in the Mel Gibson movie where he starts to decay very fast. Without his HF he ages like everyone.
if you're 200 years old and the only ting keeping you alive is your healing factor, it would only make sense that w/o the HF, your body would break down.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:29 PM