KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Elektra vs Blade

Elektra vs Blade
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elektra vs Blade

forum rules....

1) standard fight

2) sword and sai fight

3) h2h

4) 5 mile run

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 07:20 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Doesnt Blade have some level of TP resistance?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 07:23 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i do not know.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 07:29 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

His resistance to TP is based entirely on the fact that hes a vampire hybrid or something. He has all of their abilities but none of their weaknesses.
Doesn't matter since I don't see her TP working on supernatural creatures anyway.
Blade has an adamantium sword so I think he would take scenario's 1 and 2 easily.

Scenario 3 goes to him superior speed and strength

Scenario 4 is a joke I assume since I don't think Elektra has any good movement speed feats.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 09:11 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Doesnt Blade have some level of TP resistance?
are you referring to blade's resistance to telepathic control from vampires?

b/c that is only suppose to work due to his half human nature and strong will.

it isnt that special, since that just means that elder vamps like dracula cant control him like they can other lesser vamps.

and humans with strong wills can break the mind control resistance and can even be immune to it.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 09:32 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Blade maybe immune to vampire hypnotism / compulsion, but that is not standard telepathy and is irrelevant.

Elektra easily wins, all scenarios with the possible exception of the race. She can burst speed too fast for her movements to get caught on camera, and is routinely displayed punching through human's like rice paper, crushing skulls with her grib and ripping of limbs. Even without her swords or sais she would decimate Blade in a fight.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 09:41 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by SasuOna
His resistance to TP is based entirely on the fact that hes a vampire hybrid or something. He has all of their abilities but none of their weaknesses.
Doesn't matter since I don't see her TP working on supernatural creatures anyway.
Blade has an adamantium sword so I think he would take scenario's 1 and 2 easily.

Scenario 4 is a joke I assume since I don't think Elektra has any good movement speed feats.
You are a smart man. Elektra may be more skilled but Blade is more powerful and pretty skilled in his own right.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 10:17 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 10:18 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

Vampire compulsion and hypnotism are the same thing as standard telepathy and resistance to that would basically fit under it. Elektra still hasn't displayed the neccesary skills with her TP for me to compare her to someone like Dracula or other vampires.
The argument is pretty weak anyway to suggest that a human can resist a vampire but suddenly won't be able to resist a telepath is pretty far off.

Elektra is still peak human in speed no matter how you try and slice it her best "combat speed" feat(not travel speed) is moving so fast while fighting a camera(not even a high speed one) can't keep up with her and when you get down to it thats not impressive at all when you think about the fact that waving your hand in front of a camera can accomplish the same thing.

Blade actually has legitimate super human speed and has vampire stamina Elektra's endurance isn't that great either. She would lose a race just like any other human.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 11:31 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

no expression is this post serious?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 12:30 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jinzin
no expression is this post serious?
yes, it is. thx for quoting it or i wouldnt have seen it.

so what what do you think on the match jinzin?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 12:31 AM
jinzin

Vampire compulsion and hypnotism are the same thing as standard telepathy and resistance to that would basically fit under it. Elektra still hasn't displayed the neccesary skills with her TP for me to compare her to someone like Dracula or other vampires.
The argument is pretty weak anyway to suggest that a human can resist a vampire but suddenly won't be able to resist a telepath is pretty far off.

Elektra is still peak human in speed no matter how you try and slice it her best "combat speed" feat(not travel speed) is moving so fast while fighting a camera(not even a high speed one) can't keep up with her and when you get down to it thats not impressive at all when you think about the fact that waving your hand in front of a camera can accomplish the same thing.

Blade actually has legitimate super human speed and has vampire stamina Elektra's endurance isn't that great either. She would lose a race just like any other human.

Pretty sure her best speed feats lie somewhere between being too fast for punisher to process, moving to fast to be seen by cyborg eyes underwater, or her processing feat alongside Gorgon....

All of which are> Blade.

That you think she's peak human is.... well..... utterly absurd to be honest.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 12:33 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

WOW same 3 people trolling blade threads...did u guys forget 4 blade threads have been closed already erm give it a rest...
also Blade in all 4

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 12:35 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by King Castle
yes, it is. thx for quoting it or i wouldnt have seen it.

so what what do you think on the match jinzin?
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Blade maybe immune to vampire hypnotism / compulsion, but that is not standard telepathy and is irrelevant.

Elektra easily wins, all scenarios with the possible exception of the race. She can burst speed too fast for her movements to get caught on camera, and is routinely displayed punching through human's like rice paper, crushing skulls with her grib and ripping of limbs. Even without her swords or sais she would decimate Blade in a fight.

Wat he said... lol

I dunno.

She defo wins the 1st one.
Second depends on if her weapons can hold up... maybe.
3rd she likely wins.
4th Blade probably wins?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 12:36 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

the second fight i was thinking she lose majority since her sais arent adamantium definitely puts her a disadvantage. i would have corrected it but, you know.. too lazy..

thinkin if they had the same material weapon it be very interesting and i would lean slightly on elektra.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 12:43 AM
Trackz

Blade in 1 and 2
elektra wins 3, might be a tie
never understood the point of the footraces, most characters don't have flat out foot speed feats.

tough fight in all of them

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 12:58 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Read some Elektra, her respect thread says she matches ANY Speed feat you can pull out the bag for Blade. She also exceeds him in martial prowess. They key to successful debate is actually knowing ANYTHING about the combatants in question. And the fact that there is a 400 million page thread about this already where Blade winning cannot be proven. He simply doesn' have the feats to compare. Killing Dracula? well..has dracula demonstrated any fight IQ to match the likes of Marvels earths top 5 MA's? Blade has demonstrated his ability to be out manuvered and out muscled by a more skilled opponent.

I present to you..

"Ouchie..."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 12:59 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Educate yourself.

And Vampire compulsion isn't the same thing as telepathy. It is like Gambit's old ability to charm people, they are not even on the same wave length as telepathy.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Nov 13th, 2010 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 01:13 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

i dont get it shes not even peak how can she be that fast? erm

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 01:42 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
i dont get it shes not even peak how can she be that fast? erm

Chi and mystical training, compounded with the natural athleticism of a girl who was an Olympic level gymnast when she was in her tweens?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 01:48 AM