KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Taskmaster vs.

Taskmaster vs.
Started by: Wolverine2006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolverine2006
X-man

Taskmaster vs.

Taskmaster vs. Top Cop Steve Rogers, and Moon Knight

All fighters have standard equipment, blood lust is on. Fight takes place in a an abandoned Home Depot....lots of toys evil face

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 08:13 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Team

Where's your avatar from?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 08:14 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Team

Where's your avatar from?

it form a taskmaster mini, the same one were he uses punisher move and also use ability to saw to catch a bullet.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 08:15 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Team stomps.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 08:15 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
it form a taskmaster mini, the same one were he uses punisher move and also use ability to saw to catch a bullet.

What he said lol, great mini, and so is the new one by Fred Van Lente so far. Can't wait to read the final issue today.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 08:25 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Eh, I dunno if I'm liking the whole new origin Van Lente is bringing in for Tasky...

As for the fight, team wins a majority, Tasky would do pretty well though.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 08:44 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

I like a lot of the general idea of it, but I also liked how in his old origin he capitalized on his ability to get ahead in life. I just pictured him as this super arrogant guy as a teenager who could do anything. I don't I'll wait a while usually I have to let a story sink in before I make a final judgement. Anyhow I was disappointed that we didn't get to see Tasky face off with the Secret Avengers in anyway.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 07:51 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Not sure if taskmaster has fought moonknight... When Steve and Bucky faced off against taskmaster Steve left Bucky to it as taskmaster had already seen how he fights.. That leads me to believe that even someone like cap knows he can't be helpful in a fight with taskmaster... Whih ends up making it moonknight vs tasky... And in a solo fight I'll go with moonknight assuming full standar gear.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 09:49 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Originally posted by rotiart
Not sure if taskmaster has fought moonknight... When Steve and Bucky faced off against taskmaster Steve left Bucky to it as taskmaster had already seen how he fights.. That leads me to believe that even someone like cap knows he can't be helpful in a fight with taskmaster... Whih ends up making it moonknight vs tasky... And in a solo fight I'll go with moonknight assuming full standar gear.

The only time Tasky has fought Moon Knight he ambushed him when MK was out of costume and pretty much stomped him and his woman.

The next issue Moon Knight flew a plane into Tasky...

So they've never really had a fair fight...

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 04:57 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

As much as Tasky rules I dont see him beating the team. He sure as hell gives them a good fight.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 07:18 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Don't listen to Sam he likes Azula. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 07:37 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

laughing Didnt know you watched avatar, Jin. smile

Yeah, I have a thing for crazy characters.big grin

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 08:16 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Yeah, she's basically a greatest hits compilation of several of my ex-girlfriends so I don't particularly like her.... not that she's likable to begin with.

I own all the seasons, cartoon's so epic I was heart broken upon seeing the m...the muh------- Sorry keep dry heaving.... movie (there).

Last 2/3 episodes of the series totally blew me away.

Last edited by jinzin on Dec 5th, 2010 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 08:55 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I always thought Moon Knight was Profile's and Taskmaster's kryptonite. Y'know, unpredictability, the whole moon god thing...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 08:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I thought the last twenty minutes of the movie was okay... The first 40 minutes sucked though... And renaming characters so they sound Asian... When that is how they are originally stated is a big screw off to the original writers I think...

And I heart toph. Metal bending ftw.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 08:59 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

that movie sucked balls. in the cartoon, their moves flowed into the bending, it was the coolest thing about it. Like earth benders stomping the ground and making a rock soar out of it like it was being pushed up by the pressure of the stomp and the water benders animating water in the same patterns as their movements, fire bends acompanied the most explosive parts of the movments and flowed from them, etc. they ****ed that up completely in the film

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 09:43 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What's the name of the movie? I want to watch it too

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 09:45 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Plus their amazing ability to be white despite their tribes clearly all otherwise being other ethnicities, and to have less personality in the whole movie than the show versions had in a single episode.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What's the name of the movie? I want to watch it too

The Last Airbender (No "Avatar" like the show).

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 10:04 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by jinzin
Yeah, she's basically a greatest hits compilation of several of my ex-girlfriends so I don't particularly like her.... not that she's likable to begin with.

I own all the seasons, cartoon's so epic I was heart broken upon seeing the m...the muh------- Sorry keep dry heaving.... movie (there).

Last 2/3 episodes of the series totally blew me away.
Ugh.. dont remind me of that thing. I feel like crying every time I remember watching 10 earthbenders "dance" for half a minute just so they could launch a tiny rock...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 10:08 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thanks for the info thumb up

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 10:08 PM