KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team marvel cosmic vs. Team dc cosmic

Team marvel cosmic vs. Team dc cosmic
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Team marvel cosmic vs. Team dc cosmic

Annihilus(as in annihilation with quantum bands), Adam Magus, and Lord Mar-vell

vs.

Larfleeze, Henshaw (sinestro rings), and Orion.

Who wins ?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 07:23 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

team dc

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 07:59 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shokosugi
team dc
How does the fight play out ?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 08:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Kinda an unfair DC team.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 09:11 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Larfreeze is the unfair advantage there and makes the DC team win a slight majority. Q-Band Annihilus is just not at his level.

Otherwise:

Lord Mar-vell > Henshaw
Adam Magus > Orion

Team DC 6/10.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 10:38 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

team DC for majority..
Larfleeze > Lord Marvel
Henshaw > Annihilus
Adam Magus > Orion

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 10:59 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Originally posted by Slaanesh
team DC for majority..
Larfleeze > Lord Marvel
Henshaw > Annihilus
Adam Magus > Orion

I agree except for:

Henshaw > Annihilus

Annihilus alone is mid-herald level, this is QBand Annihilus.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 11:01 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I agree except for:

Henshaw > Annihilus

Henshaw alone is high herald..this is Henshaw with sinestro rings..

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 12:21 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

The boost to Annihilus was much higher than the boost to Henshaw, IMO.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 12:29 PM
Solidus Black

Larfleeze is teh answer here.

Any team fighting against Larfleeze needs to really come good. I is a one man legion and the more people he kills teh more powerful he becomes.

If written well, larfleeze could be almost unstoppable.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 01:14 PM
Solidus Black is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Black a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Yeah, I agree. Horseface makes this a win for the DC team.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 02:10 PM

I agree except for:

Henshaw > Annihilus

Annihilus is high herald or trans at baseline. The way he ate quasar and pawned nova prime show that he was trans for the annihilation portrayal at least and IMO storyline placed him on par with Thanos. Annihilus' heralds like Ravenous were mid/high heralds, stalemating pre-upgrade SS. Let's not forget he was able to survive a blast that killed a watcher with the bands combined with his own power reserves.

He's also trampled Thor in the past.

I believe this is actually very close because E-vell + Magus > Orion + Henshaw. So even though Larfleeze is the strongest on the battlefield, they might end up ganging up on him.

Last edited by 753 on Dec 9th, 2010 at 03:21 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 03:18 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

The boost to Annihilus was much higher than the boost to Henshaw, IMO.

i disagree

Originally posted by 753
Let's not forget he was able to survive a blast that killed a watcher with the bands combined with his own power reserves.

Nova survive it just fine..did it say the blast actually kill a watcher??i've read the issue twice and i didn't see a watcher died..it just show one watching the blast from a distant planet..

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 04:20 PM

I seem to recall one being engulfed and desintegrated by it. Damn it, now I have to read it again. Was it annihlation 6?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 04:26 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Who cares, Hank will take over Annihilus's shit or shut it down.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Dec 9th, 2010 at 04:35 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 04:32 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by 753
I seem to recall one being engulfed and desintegrated by it. Damn it, now I have to read it again. Was it annihlation 6?

yup..they did show someone being reduce to skeleton..but i don't know..maybe it was a weak watcher or something..cuz nova and annihilus survive it..

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 04:37 PM
Squirrel Fart

Isnt the the Cosmic Control Rod made of some type of tech, if it is then it would be a nice touch to Hank.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 04:50 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Larfreeze is the unfair advantage there and makes the DC team win a slight majority. Q-Band Annihilus is just not at his level.

Otherwise:

Lord Mar-vell > Henshaw
Adam Magus > Orion

Team DC 6/10.
We saw Atrocitus have the upper hand against Larfleeze. Magus himself has all sorts of tricks on up his sleeve to bridge the gap and Annihilus himself can feast on all his energy.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Who cares, Hank will take over Annihilus's shit or shut it down.
By this logic he can take over AM which is completely false.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 04:56 PM
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Originally posted by quanchi112
By this logic he can take over AM which is completely false.

I agree with this. The CCR was more of a power source than a pc of tech anyway.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 05:03 PM