KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kill kill and kill again

Kill kill and kill again
Started by: tru-marvell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tru-marvell

Kill kill and kill again

Ok this is no effing around...two senarios

Senario 1
Characters in Group A have 1 objective-to Kill everyone in group B They will do so using their individual power sets to the upmost ability to achieve this goal meaning absolutly NO PIS-CIS!

Each character from group A ( one at a time) faces all characters from group B at once. That's 1 vs 13 in each round. Who can get the job done the fastest?

Senario 2
Group A people face off group B people on a 1 vs. 1. Again how fast can they kill each individual person

Group A

Thor-Silver Surfer-Doc. Strange (classic)-Superman-Martian Manhunter-Hal GL-Ikaris-Orion-Monica Rambeau-Classic Mangog

Group B
Wolverine
Spiderman
Mantis
Gamora
Luke Cage
Batman
Loki
Storm
Mongoose
Thing
Ironman
Cyclops
Rulk (yes I believe everyone from group A can kill him)

Last edited by tru-marvell on Dec 10th, 2010 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 08:15 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Loki is only character that can remotely stand up to this onslaught...its pretty spite

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 09:18 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

They can oneshot everyone but Loki and Rulk. BFRing Ruk should be easy. Loki would take a while to put down and might even get majorities from a few of them.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 09:53 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gadabout

I don't think this is a team vs. team. Re-read the post dude

Loooong list but...

Thor and Strange could clear this almost instantly by teleporting into a black hole/ deep space/ hostile universe

SS/Ikaris should be able to transmute most into something or simply scatter their atoms. 15 seconds for SS/ 1 min for Ikaris

Supes could "heat vision" the lot and be done (doubt Rulk could with stand a non-PIS-CIS attack) 10 seconds to win

Monica should be able to fry most almost instantly...again Rulk could not last long with his brain completely fried. 30 seconds to win

Hal could dump most into deep space except Loki...Loki could be dismembered and then fried to dust. 10 mins for win

Mangog would take the longest....and it wouldn't be pretty. 1/2 hour for win

I'm too lazy to do the individual slaughters-lol-

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 09:56 PM
Gadabout is currently offline Click here to Send Gadabout a Private Message Find more posts by Gadabout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gadabout
I don't think this is a team vs. team. Re-read the post dude

Loooong list but...

Thor and Strange could clear this almost instantly by teleporting into a black hole/ deep space/ hostile universe

SS/Ikaris should be able to transmute most into something or simply scatter their atoms. 15 seconds for SS/ 1 min for Ikaris

Supes could "heat vision" the lot and be done (doubt Rulk could with stand a non-PIS-CIS attack) 10 seconds to win

Monica should be able to fry most almost instantly...again Rulk could not last long with his brain completely fried. 30 seconds to win

Hal could dump most into deep space except Loki...Loki could be dismembered and then fried to dust. 10 mins for win

Mangog would take the longest....and it wouldn't be pretty. 1/2 hour for win

I'm too lazy to do the individual slaughters-lol-
The rulk could likely absorb all those energy attacks you listed. Loki would also give them a lot more trouble than you gave him credit for.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 10:00 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote