KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Most Powerful!

Most Powerful!
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Most Powerful!

Who has the potential for the most powerful offspring?

Jean...........

Gaea,

or Sue?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 05:51 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Gaea should, but Marvel wanks for humans all the time...so either Sue or Jean; pending who is in Marvels favor at a given point in time.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 05:55 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

who's Gaea's most powerful kid, Thor? Yea maybe your right, i think at his max he's RKT but thats more outside amps than innate power. Then you have Sue bearing Franklin and Valeria, and jean with Nate, Rachel...its difficult to say

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 06:09 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gaea's most powerful son is Demogorge, i believe..

he eats gods and demons. skyfathers or Elder Demon's makes no never mind to it well accept for the skrull god one.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 06:10 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Castle
Gaea's most powerful son is Demogorge, i believe..

he eats gods and demons. skyfathers or Elder Demon's makes no never mind to it well accept for the skrull god one.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 06:11 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Gaea's most powerful offspring is Atum/Demogorge...who is perhaps the greatest of all the Elder God level beings.

Of course Franklin Richards trumps him despite the fact that both of his parents are far, far, beneath Gaea or Atum/Demogorge.

Goes to show how much Marvel wanks humans...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 06:12 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Demo the Godeater is more powerful than RKT?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 06:16 PM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Sin I AM

I believe he is...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 06:18 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

errr.. no. i dont believe so. at least no more then a green rock being more powerful then a kryptonian.

besides RKT is an upgraded version of Thor through ceremonies and relics

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 06:18 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

thats what i was thinkin.........but the natural progression of thor would be to surpass Odin right?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 06:32 PM
Stoic
Avenger

thats what i was thinkin.........but the natural progression of thor would be to surpass Odin right?

Not necessarily, Odin is not fueled by his power alone, but he has also inherited the power of his other two brothers. He was magically fused with their powers. I somehow doubt that Thor will ever become as powerful as his father, unless a similar binding occurs.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 06:46 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Stoic
Not necessarily, Odin is not fueled by his power alone, but he has also inherited the power of his other two brothers. He was magically fused with their powers. I somehow doubt that Thor will ever become as powerful as his father, unless a similar binding occurs.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 06:50 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

eventually with age and experience Thor would surpass his father as was shown when he plucked out his eyes and mastered the secret of the runes..

Physically he is already stronger then his father he just doesnt possess his Father's arcane knowledge or mastery of the Odin force.

if they were to fight physically no power amping Thor would eat him alive..

Odin base strength is only around 70 tons and that was due to merging with his brothers.

Odin made sure that Thor would be stronger more powerful then his fellow asgardians, its what he wanted when he mated with Gaea.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 07:02 PM
Stoic
Avenger

eventually with age and experience Thor would surpass his father as was shown when he plucked out his eyes and mastered the secret of the runes..

Physically he is already stronger then his father he just doesnt possess his Father's arcane knowledge or mastery of the Odin force.

Odin base strength is only around 70 tons and that was due to merging with his brothers.

Odin made sure that Thor would be stronger more powerful then his fellow asgardians, its what he wanted when he mated with Gaea.

Very true.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 07:05 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Unless Thor's story finally comes to an end one day, its never going to happen.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 07:08 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

so what was the odin force that he obtained? I thought during the time he had it, it made him more powerful than his father (in theory I know he never displayed it)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 07:10 PM
CosmicComet

I mean through the natural progression of his powers over time or whatever.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 07:12 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Does anyone know what power level RKT was at? How does he stand against a full-powered Galactus

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 09:11 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think odin really has class 70 strength, just look at zeus who was said to have class 70 strength

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

by the way both typhon and zeus are children of gaea

I have returned

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 10:08 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Colossus, they can amp their strength using their mystic powers. The handbooks even say so big grin

But back on topic, Sue by far. Franklin is basically God.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 10:11 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote