KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke & Elektra vs Taskmaster & Midnighter

Deathstroke & Elektra vs Taskmaster & Midnighter
Started by: lional

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lional
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deathstroke & Elektra vs Taskmaster & Midnighter

No prep.
Random encounter.
Morals are on.
Takes place in Las Vegas.

Venom says, " come to daddy!!!!!!! "

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 07:30 PM
lional is currently offline Click here to Send lional a Private Message Find more posts by lional Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Mid solos, he kicked a tank shell, can hit people through their eye balls and into thier brains.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 07:32 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Midnighter makes it tough, but Taskmaster dies quickly and then he's screwed in a two on one.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 07:43 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
Midnighter makes it tough, but Taskmaster dies quickly and then he's screwed in a two on one.

Eh, Tasky's only going to go down quickly against DS, I can see him lasting a fair amount of time against Elektra, although I guess if she uses TP stuff then he is somewhat screwed...

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 08:26 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Eh, Tasky's only going to go down quickly against DS, I can see him lasting a fair amount of time against Elektra, although I guess if she uses TP stuff then he is somewhat screwed...

Elektra's already defeated him in one panel during their last encounter... and he had teammates... who she also defeated at the same time.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 08:34 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Originally posted by Konton
Elektra's already defeated him in one panel during their last encounter... and he had teammates... who she also defeated at the same time.

Defeated when he instantly underestimated her and entered into a fighting style that she not only knew he would use, but something she has encountered many time through Daredevil.

Taskmaster fighting in a setting where he's using all of his fighting styles, and the double speed abilities he's gained since then, along with his arsenal, could put up a much better fight than in the last encounter.

Hell I mean, last issue of his mini he was not only able to fuse all his collected fighting styles into one sequence to create an attack that was so confusing it was essentially unblockable for an opponent with a lighter and stronger skeleton (essentially Shi'ar physiology) who had learnt a Shi'ar fighting style that not only allowed him to pull off impossible moves, but also counter everything else Tasky threw at him. And then Taskmaster learnt this fighting style (which was meant to be impossible for unaltered humans) and killed the guy with it.

So I mean, fairly sure he could put up more of a fight than was depicted in their last encounter in Elektra's mini...

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 09:01 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

^thumb up
What's with everyone understimating TM? He can put up a fight against anyone in this thread and take his share of wins even. This is no way a onesided battle.

PS: Midnighter isnt soloing Deathstroke and Elektra

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 09:09 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

I'll have to pick up his mini.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 09:30 PM