KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kalibak vs Ulik

Kalibak vs Ulik
Started by: SevenShackles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Laugh Kalibak vs Ulik

the son of Darkseid vs the badass Thor-bashing troll.

who would win?

(please log in to view the image)
vs
(please log in to view the image)

one round with their weapons , 2nd round no weapons.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:22 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Kalibak and very easily.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:23 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

not really, current ulik is 2x stronger than thor due to high evolutinarys upgrade

I have returned

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:31 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Kalibak and very easily.

Lol.

1) Kalibak.
2) Not sure. Split? Early appearance Ulik wins though. He even had the dynamic strength factor thing going back then IIRC.

Man, some Thor villains have really fallen since those days. Absorbing Man, Ulik, the Wrecking Crew. Heck, even the Grey Gargoyle, was pretty dangerous.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:32 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh sh!t someone is a rip off of another

I have returned

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:33 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
not really, current ulik is 2x stronger than thor due to high evolutinarys upgrade

Why do I think you made that completely up?

Read their fight. Ulik is not two times stronger than Thor.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:33 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

1) Kalibak.
2) Not sure. Split? Early appearance Ulik wins though. He even had the dynamic strength factor thing going back then IIRC.

Man, some Thor villains have really fallen since those days. Absorbing Man, Ulik, the Wrecking Crew. Heck, even the Grey Gargoyle, was pretty dangerous.
Why lol? Ulik used to be good. But hes not that great anymore.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:34 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

ulik was a good match for masterson...not for thor

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:35 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol.

1) Kalibak.

ulik got the dynamic thing back he was upgraded by the high evolutionary in iron/thor

I have returned

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:36 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Why lol? Ulik used to be good. But hes not that great anymore.

Because despite the fact that Ulik is not big gun that he was, there's no way his getting beaten by Kalibak easily.

And let's not pretend that Kalibak himself is not exactly a respected villain whose held up well to time.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:37 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

ulik got the dynamic thing back he was upgraded by the high evolutionary in iron/thor

You made that up.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:38 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Because despite the fact that Ulik is not big gun that he was, there's no way his getting beaten by Kalibak easily.

And let's not pretend that Kalibak himself is not exactly a respected villain whose held up well to time.
No he hasn't. But Kalibak has held up better then Ulik IMO.

Kalibak still wins. Mabye 7-8/10.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:39 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

No surprise. The New Gods were influenced by Kirby's Asgard. They're like his post Ragnarok take on them as far as I can tell.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:39 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Yeah.. Ulik did get an upgrade.. I dont remember it being quantified though..

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:40 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

No he hasn't. But Kalibak has held up better then Ulik IMO.

Kalibak still wins. Mabye 7-8/10.

No he hasn't what? Key words: In your opinion.

I can honestly say that I cannot recall the last impressive thing Kalibak did. Something against Orion maybe?

The two are basically mirror images of themselves. After their initial appearances, they existed so a writer can show off how great Orion/Thor are.

Regular Ulik and Kalibak would a near split in my opinion. Using the most current versions, it's a stomp for Ulik. Kailbak's a damn tiger, and Ulik's been upgraded.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:42 AM
Silent Master

Ulik=Feb. 1967
Kalibak=Feb. 1971

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:42 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

No he hasn't what? Key words: In your opinion.

I can honestly say that I cannot recall the last impressive thing Kalibak did. Something against Orion maybe?

The two are basically mirror images of themselves. After their initial appearances, they existed so a writer can show off how great Orion/Thor are.

Regular Ulik and Kalibak would a near split in my opinion. Using the most current versions, it's a stomp for Ulik. Kailbak's a damn tiger, and Ulik's been upgraded.
How far has he been upgraded? I heard HE did something to him but I don't know exactly what so i'm just basing this off the lastest version besides that.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:43 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Well, I'd say his about as strong as Thor physically. Maybe a bit less. Still strong enough to kick Kalibak's ass.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:44 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Well, I'd say his about as strong as Thor physically. Maybe a bit less. Still strong enough to kick Kalibak's ass.
Thats his upgrade? So he has been upgraded to what he was when he was first created?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:46 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

I guess.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:48 AM