KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr Majestic vs Thor and BRB

Mr Majestic vs Thor and BRB
Started by: Warlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Mr Majestic vs Thor and BRB

Majestic gets his sword

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 08:22 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Team of course. If this was Majestic at his Universal power levels, then I say him.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 08:22 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

majestic. he's simply fast enough to cut both of their heads off

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 08:23 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

if Majestic sword can cut them..then he can take this..he is way faster than both of them..

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 09:18 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Majestros.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 09:44 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What's the highest combat speed majestic has displayed on panel?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 09:50 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

I'm so enjoying this...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 10:11 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud Team 2 stomps.

Majestic is one of my favorite character's, but goddamn does he get oversold at times. I have no idea why. I've read almost all of his appearances, and his no more effective than Superman outside a few instances. It might be because most people read a bios, and think oh shit, the Superman powerset plus super intelligence and hand to hand experience.

Every once in a while, the wanking starts until I or someone else chooses puts an end to it. The last time, it was Prep Man's thread involving Thor as well I believe.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jan 6th, 2011 at 02:02 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 01:58 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

OP doesnt say peak, so at normal levels team beats him.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 04:02 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

hammer bros harsh

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 04:44 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 04:52 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud Team 2 stomps.

Majestic is one of my favorite character's, but goddamn does he get oversold at times. I have no idea why. I've read almost all of his appearances, and his no more effective than Superman outside a few instances. It might be because most people read a bios, and think oh shit, the Superman powerset plus super intelligence and hand to hand experience.

Every once in a while, the wanking starts until I or someone else chooses puts an end to it. The last time, it was Prep Man's thread involving Thor as well I believe.

thumb up

Respect threads tend to skew people's perception too.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jan 6th, 2011 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 06:12 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

Originally posted by The Nuul

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 06:45 PM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by MrMind
majestic. he's simply fast enough to cut both of their heads off

/thread

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 06:46 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thor/BRB too much raw strength, mystical and cosmic fighting ability. Mejestic will hold his own for a while but will fall under the blows of hammers.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 07:45 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

majestic creation blades can cut through anything(even reality warper), and with majestic speed I don't see the hammer bros can prevent themself getting their head chopped off. majestic can easily travel at trans light, he is fast enough to build complicate device at nanosecond. I don't see they are fast enough to react to majestic. Seriously the hammer bros can't even reach the strength and speed of superman. and majestic is far superior than superman.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 09:21 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 09:30 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

majestic creation blades can cut through anything(even reality warper), and with majestic speed I don't see the hammer bros can prevent themself getting their head chopped off. majestic can easily travel at trans light, he is fast enough to build complicate device at nanosecond. I don't see they are fast enough to react to majestic. Seriously the hammer bros can't even reach the strength and speed of superman. and majestic is far superior than superman.
Thank you for blowing a load of logic all over these ignorant arseholes. thumb up

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 09:34 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Thank you for blowing a load of logic all over these ignorant arseholes. thumb up
laughing out loud Anyone notice the NVR in that post.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 09:37 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

What the f**k? Are seriously saying Thor doesn't have the strength feat. STFU and go to your room, before u get yourself embarrassed.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 09:45 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote