1) Superboy Prime
2) Sodam Yat Ion
3) Steel (in Entropy Aegis Armor)
4) Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson)
5) The Flash
6) Wonder Woman
7) Captain Marvel
8) Batman (In suit from "Bruce Wayne: The Road Home" - exosuit mimicking Amazo's capability of copying metahuman powers, includes Superman's heat vision, superspeed possibly from the Man of Steel or The Flash, Martian Manhunter's invisibility, emitting a Green Lantern's ring's energy, and a lasso mirroring Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth)
9) Superman Gold 1 Million
10) Green Arrow
11) Super Girl
1) Rune King Thor
2) Iron Man (Thor Buster Armor)
3) Captain America (in Osbourne's Iron Patriot Armor...and still has his shield also)
4) Hercules (Supergod version)
6) Sentry (normal-no void)
7) Worldbreaker Hulk
10) Dr. Strange (Zom)
11) Spiderman (with Venom suit)
Fight takes place on Earth.
1) Who wins?
2) Who survives? Does the earth even survive? (okay, really 3 questions)
Last edited by keiththegreat on Jan 13th, 2011 at 08:46 PM
Can't be decided. This comes down to RKT and Herc vs Classic Fate SBP Batman Steel and Gold DC 1mil Superman DC 1mil is an unquantifiable force as he has all of like 3 feats on top of him being the original supes but he just doesn't have enough showings against super high ends Batman and Steel IDK if they could adapt fast enough and I still hold to the fact that Amazo should not be able to copy mystical/ non physical abilities btw.
However going by how powerful gold should be he could solo IMO. but CW Herc is no joke either as is RKT but I think DC is too stacked.