KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jason Todd Vs Night Thrasher

Jason Todd Vs Night Thrasher
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Jason Todd Vs Night Thrasher

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 10:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

never much liked thrash but he had some decent showings. i'd think he would take this for a solid majority.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 05:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Thrasher.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 06:37 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Jason

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 06:46 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Is this NT 1 or 2?
Cause the picture is from 2.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 07:30 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

NT is an incredible H2H fighter. He schooled the rest of the New Warriors at the same time in sparring and has some pretty serious tech. But I doubt it's anything Jason hasn't dealt with before.

Jason for the majority.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Is this NT 1 or 2?
Cause the picture is from 2.

I was assuming it was the second, but soley from the pic.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 07:31 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Second Jason and Donyell connect or worse still grapple. The Bioelectric charge will faze or worse kill Jason.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 07:36 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

While I think Thrasher is more skilled, it is his armor and gear that really pushes him over the edge here. Night Trasher would take the sold majority.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 07:45 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
While I think Thrasher is more skilled, it is his armor and gear that really pushes him over the edge here. Night Trasher would take the sold majority.

thumb up

i mean seriously--the dude hasa SKATEBOARD! big grin

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 07:47 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Todd beats him to a bloody pulp and for good measure rips off Thrashers mask and Jason precedes to shoot him

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 07:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Todd beats him to a bloody pulp and for good measure rips off Thrashers mask and Jason precedes to shoot him

(please log in to view the image)

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 07:55 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

laughing The Dawson knows the dealio.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 08:03 PM
Solidus Black

i would have to see some of thrashes showings. i think todd can win 6/10

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 08:04 PM
Solidus Black is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Black a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

i mean seriously--the dude hasa SKATEBOARD! big grin

Think that's the dead NT.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 08:05 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing

brilliant!

Originally posted by The Pict
Think that's the dead NT.

well, he's the one i know so i'm sticking with him. big grin

if there is/was a newer version, i've no clue. but..... if he doesn't have a skateboard, i don't like his odds nearly as much. no

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 08:41 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by leonidas

well, he's the one i know so i'm sticking with him. big grin

if there is/was a newer version, i've no clue. but..... if he doesn't have a skateboard, i don't like his odds nearly as much. no

Yeah his formerly criminal brother is or was the new NT. He re-formed a new New Warriors after Civil War that defied the registration act...and I can't remember seeing a skateboard.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 12:21 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I hated Dawson's Creek laughing out loud

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 12:32 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

How is NT armor against Todd's weapons?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 01:06 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote