KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs. Iron Man. (read stipulations)

Batman vs. Iron Man. (read stipulations)
Started by: Marvelknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelknight
Authority

Batman vs. Iron Man. (read stipulations)

Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark are best friends, and they're at Bruce's home talking over business deals and contracts. Bruce offers to teach Tony martial arts, but Tony refuses. Claiming that he doesn't need it and it would be a wast of time. Then Tony makes a bet with Bruce. Tony says that "he will build him his own "iron man"suit , that would be fully capable to combat his own".

Bruce has one week to learn the suit's capabilities and how to operate it. Then Tony and him will have a mach up. Not to kill each other. But to see who's the better fighter. If Bruce loses, Tony and will take him out to meet with 50 women and get ****ed up, I mean ****ing drunk. But if Bruce should win, he gets to teach Tony martial arts a full year.

They will fight h2h only.

So how does this go?

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Last edited by Marvelknight on Jan 25th, 2011 at 03:11 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 02:57 AM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

wat

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 03:17 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Besides, Cap has already taught Tony some fighting skills.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 03:18 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Besides, Cap has already taught Tony some fighting skills.

Sure, but he can still learn more. And Bruce is an excellent teacher.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 03:21 AM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Tony would just go back and ask Cap for more lessons if he really wanted to improve his skills.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 03:29 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Tony would just go back and ask Cap for more lessons if he really wanted to improve his skills.

But this is a "what if" situation. erm

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 03:30 AM
Silent Master

It makes no sense, why would Tony want to fight Batman w/iron-suit in HTH?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 03:32 AM
Marvelknight
Authority

It makes no sense, why would Tony want to fight Batman w/iron-suit in HTH?

Well that's because they can still fly and come in close. Tony still has the edge in experience. It's not a bad idea and it's kinda funny at the same time.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 03:41 AM
Silent Master

Since when is flying allowed in "H2H" only matches?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 03:43 AM
Marvelknight
Authority

Since when is flying allowed in "H2H" only matches?

The only things that is not allowed is energy beams and blaster canons. Flying is allowed.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 03:47 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Marvelknight
The only things that is not allowed is energy beams and blaster canons. Flying is allowed.

In that case, Tony hacks Batman's suit and then kicks Bruce in the head while he's trying to reboot it.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 03:51 AM
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 04:01 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Ironman is one with his suit. Batman would just be a newb playing a video game.

Looks like Bruce is gonna get drunk and laid.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 05:52 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Tony kills him.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 05:53 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Mindset
Tony kills him.
Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 06:19 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

How bout this.

Bruce beats him with the bat kick, teaches Tony MA for a year, while getting drunk, and ****ing 100 women.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 06:46 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote