KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Psylocke vs Daredevil

Psylocke vs Daredevil
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Psylocke vs Daredevil

Psylocke can only use her TP/TK to manifest a sword or psi blade or simply use a steel sword instead.

melee combat who wins?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 05:55 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I'm kinda leaning towards Psylocke, even without her TP or TK.... but that's because she was pushing a top tier skill level before her Ogun training.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 06:49 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

matts gonna have an incredibly hard time either way...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 06:50 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
I'm kinda leaning towards Psylocke, even without her TP or TK.... but that's because she was pushing a top tier skill level before her Ogun training.
but Daredevil has beaten Sabretooth while she barely survived him once while brainwahsed by shaw and nearly killed at the mansion ? evil face

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 07:01 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by King Castle
but Daredevil has beaten Sabretooth while she barely survived him once while brainwahsed by shaw and nearly killed at the mansion ? evil face

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 07:04 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

does anyone have the scans where she is being trained by Ogun in the Exiles storyline?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 07:05 PM
jinzin

no.. I used to but my computer crashed. sad

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 07:12 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

mine too.. this is a new one sad

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 07:17 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot....01_archive.html

this site is alright it shows her manhandling Slaymaster after she was trained by Ogun, i wish i had kept track of her overall to be more articulate on her abilities and fighting skills at leas find the scans showing Ogun's training session.

i personally believe she is better trained and skilled then Matt in MA minus his radar sense and his penchant for pressure points which would be difficult to land on some one of her MA caliber in full fledge fighting

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 07:39 PM
guy222
With my gal

betsy

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 08:27 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot....01_archive.html

this site is alright it shows her manhandling Slaymaster after she was trained by Ogun, i wish i had kept track of her overall to be more articulate on her abilities and fighting skills at leas find the scans showing Ogun's training session.

it happen in exile, I can get the issues numbers for you if you want.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 08:38 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeh, i am aware i just want the scans...

anyways i was wrong with the mind control thing from shaw it was matsou, she also nearly got railed by Sabe in this personal

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pict...d/psylocke1.gif

not sure if we can take that as a legitimate gauge of her current or ninja training when she took on the personal of Psylocke no more then we take batman yr one as his standard fighting ability

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 08:41 PM
TheGame17

She's pretty hot so I'll go with Psylocke..... No way you can break that logic smile

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 09:36 PM
TheGame17 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGame17 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGame17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheGame17
She's pretty hot so I'll go with Psylocke..... No way you can break that logic smile
unless you're gay. ninja

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 09:37 PM
TheGame17

unless you're gay. ninja

I didn't put that into consideration stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 09:39 PM
TheGame17 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGame17 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGame17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Who is a better hth fighter? I'll lean towards DD. If she uses her powers, Betsy wins.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 10:05 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

h2h i think she lacks the pressure point attack feats but her agility, speed reflex are just as good and i say her actual MA knowledge is superior to matt's thanks to Ogun and her Exile training with sabe as well as possessing Kwannon's memories and mystic inherited skills from the Hand.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...exiles13_03.png

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 05:50 PM
the Darkone

Betsy

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:05 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
matts gonna have an incredibly hard time either way...
shifty

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 08:13 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Why do Psylocke and Sabertooth talk like they're best friends?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 08:26 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote