KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Elementals

Thor vs Elementals
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Thor vs Elementals

Thor

vs

Magneto, Storm, Iceman, Human Torch, Sandman, Hydro-Man, and Electro

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 02:27 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Thor wins because i have my RoO mask on. wiggidy wank wank this muthaeffin thundergod today son!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 02:59 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'd say he'd lose. Not all of the elementals are a lot of help, but Magneto at the front with a few powerful pieces of backup should give the Elementals an edge.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 03:03 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Lol magnetism isn't an element.

But as for the thread I say Thor wins. Mags, Storm, HT, and Iceman (maybe) are the only ones who matter.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 03:31 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Magneto solos.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 05:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stay_hood
Restricted

Account Restricted

team ftw

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 05:29 PM
stay_hood is currently offline Click here to Send stay_hood a Private Message Find more posts by stay_hood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Magneto solos.

I mean I know magneto can take away his hammer(unless more recent showings between the two show otherwise cuz I read their fight like 40 years ago).

But even then magneto isn't soloing. Hes an overachiever.

And to be fair magneto is really the only one on the field who can do considerable damage to him. So thor for a majority.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 05:31 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You are seriously underating magneto. Thor can beat magneto bt mags can beat thor as well...especially since mags has taken it to the entire avengers INCLUDING Thor and was tossing them around like candy on more than 1 occassion.

Magneto solos.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 05:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stay_hood
Restricted

Account Restricted

the wrecking crew humiliated him countless times and lets not forget U FOES, thor suck when it comes to fighting teams lets face it

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 05:36 PM
stay_hood is currently offline Click here to Send stay_hood a Private Message Find more posts by stay_hood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by carver9
You are seriously underating magneto. Thor can beat magneto bt mags can beat thor as well...especially since mags has taken it to the entire avengers INCLUDING Thor and was tossing them around like candy on more than 1 occassion.

Magneto solos.
Like I said he does that because hes an overachiever. I think he could get 3-3.5 wins against thor by himself. Team would get the majority if the rest of them weren't....crap.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 05:37 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Team. Iceman and Mags with Storm? C'mon man.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 05:58 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

^Iceman and Storm are worthless.

The only one who matters here is Magneto. Can anyone else on the other team even hurt Thor? At best there combined forces delay him.

Thor gets the majority I think. Magneto makes it a really tough fight (Assuming it's full powered Magnus) but Thor edges them out.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 08:25 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Iceman and Storm are worthless? No.

Actually Storm may be worthless. Isn't Thor immune to lightning or some shyt?

Last edited by dmills on Jan 30th, 2011 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 08:29 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stay_hood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^Iceman and Storm are worthless.

The only one who matters here is Magneto. Can anyone else on the other team even hurt Thor? At best there combined forces delay him.

Thor gets the majority I think. Magneto makes it a really tough fight (Assuming it's full powered Magnus) but Thor edges them out.

well if 3 members of the u foes combined there force and took thor out i am very sure this team even without magnedo combining there force will destroy thor

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 08:30 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by dmills
Iceman and Storm are worthless? No.

For the most part, they are.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 08:30 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

depends how everyone fights.

Magneto is the clincher ftw while taking them on average and not high showings for Thor.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 08:34 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by stay_hood
well if 3 members of the u foes combined there force and took thor out i am very sure this team even without magnedo combining there force will destroy thor

Vector alone packs more punch than all of the other beings -save Magneto- combined.

Thor was temporarily knocked out -he was down for a few minutes tops- by the full power of the U-Foes, Iron Patriot, Ms. Marvel, -exception- Sentry, and that Volcanic chick. A lot of top tier heroes have gone down to far less. Throw in the fact that the U-Foes were most likely amped, then I don't really have a problem with the showing.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 08:34 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Is Iceman still at those omega levels? Iceman24567?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 08:38 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

decent match.. Thor takes the majority at least 7-8/10 but Mags will make him work for it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 08:41 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

If he takes 7-8/10 then its not a decent match, that's an ass whoopin' lol.

Last edited by dmills on Jan 30th, 2011 at 08:50 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 08:47 PM