KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Justice league

Superman vs Justice league
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Superman vs Justice league

JL

Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash Barry Allen
Green Lantern Hal.
Aquaman Arthur Curry
Martian Manhunter

Supes is bloodlusted

Can he do it?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 09:59 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Aquaman and Batman are complete non factors.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 10:03 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Aquaman and Batman are complete non factors.
LOL BATKICK!!

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 10:04 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

There's a Superman Batman issue with 2 kids debating about a match between these two, it's pretty accurate imo.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 10:07 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Kal stops at Batman who knows everything there is to know about Superman

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 10:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Kal stops at Batman who knows everything there is to know about Superman

Food for Thought:
Could you stop a supernova if you knew everything about it?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 10:18 PM
Q99

Re: Superman vs Justice league

Originally posted by Nihilist

Can he do it?

Technically yes, most major JLA members can threaten to take down the entire league in the right circumstances.

However, odds are strongly against him.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 10:55 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Batman hands out kryptonite knuckledusters to the team and flash proceeds to beat him into nothingness. I have to say I'm shocked that most people here haven't considered that batman has countermeasures in place should any hero go rogue and it's a safe bet that Supes is probably top 5-6 in the league he worries about going rogue due to raw power.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 11:09 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If it's a precise "they're all evil and i have to stop them without hurting them" thing, then yes, he definitely has the tools to take them all down. Barry and Bruce are the ones i'd really worry about, though.

Then again, Kal would no doubt know that too, and would target them first.

While he CAN win, and is more than capable of doing so, it's not as likely as the team beating him, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 12:26 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Superman losing to batman, in any way is just the writers riding Bat's.

In one series, Desaad took control of Superman, and he made him fight Batman. In one stike, Batman had his whole ribcage broken multiple times, and the only reason he survived was because of plot.

Plot in the form of Orion's wife saving his ass, and the fact through Batman, the writers said that because Superman was being mind control, he was actually weaker.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 12:32 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

the same was true during sacrifice, while superman was fighting max's control.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 12:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Flash alone can stop him if he really use his power..

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 01:29 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

well seeing as how flash is dealing with he would more then likely go into FTL mood while Supes is frozen in place.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 01:34 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

jla would do it. Batman could give his Kryptonite to Wonderwoman or something stomp Supes. Or do it himself........

Attachment: batman kills superman.jpg
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 02:15 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

buncha dead JL members.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 02:16 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

the problem is they know what they are facing

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 02:16 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

two things, 1) do they know Supes is going to attack? 2) are they fighting back?

Originally posted by Damborgson
jla would do it. Batman could give his Kryptonite to Wonderwoman or something stomp Supes. Or do it himself........
He knows Bruce has greenK on his person, which is why he'd die first.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 02:18 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by -Pr-
the same was true during sacrifice, while superman was fighting max's control.

Actually the mind controls were completely different.

When Max took control, Superman still had a mind to save, but when Desaad took control Superman had no mind to save, it was said nothing was able to reverse it.

The only reason the mind control was destroyed, was because Desaad trap Superman inside the Source itself, and Highfather told Superman it was destroyed because he was in the Source.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 03:08 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Re: Superman vs Justice league

Originally posted by Nihilist
JL

Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash Barry Allen
Green Lantern Hal.
Aquaman Arthur Curry
Martian Manhunter

Supes is bloodlusted

Can he do it?

Batman is a non-factor I'm afraid. With some prep it's a different story, but I think Supes knows to take him out first. Batman won't even have time to react (unless saved by Barry)

While Superman can take this going all out I think he loses the majority. WW, Flash, GL and MM are all comparable in some ways and work together to take him down.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 03:43 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Really...?

Superman can't win against WW, MM, Flash and GL at the same time. Why is there a discussion?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 03:50 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote