KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverines X-Men vs. Cyclops' X-Men

Wolverines X-Men vs. Cyclops' X-Men
Started by: ExodusCloak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ExodusCloak

Wolverines X-Men vs. Cyclops' X-Men

Possible Spoilers:
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/02...x-men-for-2012/

Wolverine
Magneto
Psylocke
Fantomex
Deadpool
Angel

vs.

Cyclops
Charles Xavier
Emma Frost
Storm
Colossus
Kitty Pryde

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 01:45 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

T1 easily

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 01:46 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Interesting. I'm not sure if Magneto and Xavier are even going to be involved in this rift as Legacy is getting a new direction which I'm pretty sure will involve Rogue, possibly Gambit and some of the New X-Men. But I'm hoping the teams will end up balanced at the very least.

I think Namor will be sticking around Utopia. Northstar is probably going to go back to Canada as the Alpha Flight are back.

The Stepford Cuckoos are loyal to Scott. The males from New Mutants will stick with Scott, the females are too blood thirsty to not go over to Wolverine's side. X-23 will most likely not choose a side. Hellion might go over to Wolverine's side.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 01:58 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

This post isn't really directed at the match up isn't it? confused

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 02:00 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

The problem is that Magneto solos even against his mind controlled team mates. He's actually probably glad he has an excuse to rip Wolvie apart.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 02:04 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
This post isn't really directed at the match up isn't it? confused

Not really, intially I thought I made it overkill for Scotts team, then I added Magneto and Xavier. Magneto sort of tips the scales I guess. Not sure if I should add Namor and Dazzler to Scotts team.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 02:05 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Placidity
The problem is that Magneto solos even against his mind controlled team mates. He's actually probably glad he has an excuse to rip Wolvie apart.
He could also use Colossus for that.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 02:05 PM
ExodusCloak

His team-mates aren't mind-controlled. (See link)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 02:07 PM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
His team-mates aren't mind-controlled. (See link)

I just read the link, it doesn't seem relevant.

You just wanted me to read the link didn't you.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 02:19 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

I just read the link, it doesn't seem relevant.

You just wanted me to read the link didn't you.

Well yes. :P

In fairness though Wolverine would hardly be mind controlled in the scenario where he defects with some X-Men. Doubt Magneto is involved but if he is it would be that much of a stretch if he ended up siding with Wolverine. Crazier things gave happened in the X-books.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 02:59 PM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Well yes. :P

In fairness though Wolverine would hardly be mind controlled in the scenario where he defects with some X-Men. Doubt Magneto is involved but if he is it would be that much of a stretch if he ended up siding with Wolverine. Crazier things gave happened in the X-books.

When I said Magneto's mind-controlled team mates, I meant controlled by ProfessorX/Emma.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 03:05 PM
ExodusCloak

When I said Magneto's mind-controlled team mates, I meant controlled by ProfessorX/Emma.

Ah right. :P

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 04:49 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

well, i never saw THAT coming... how long before logan is giving scott orders?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 05:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

fight comes down to how fast t2 can take out magneto, but this being Forum Mags, it's rather easier said than done. T1 just because Mags has shields up and proceeds to rip the claws from wolverine and send 1 into each t2 members chest and 100 times the speed and strength wolverine is capable of stabbing with them.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 05:33 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Magneto solos both teams.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 05:49 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by -Pr-
well, i never saw THAT coming... how long before logan is giving scott orders?
I believe it's about time that happened.

What bothers me the most about this is the idea that magneto and chuck might end up taking orders from logan and cykes

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 12:04 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by 753
I believe it's about time that happened.

What bothers me the most about this is the idea that magneto and chuck might end up taking orders from logan and cykes

They're both already taking orders from Scott. I think they'll both be shafted to Legacy to be honest. A New direction after issue 250.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 01:12 PM