KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor & Hercules in..... THE GROWING GAUNTLET!!

Thor & Hercules in..... THE GROWING GAUNTLET!!
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Thor & Hercules in..... THE GROWING GAUNTLET!!

so, no hammer, no mace, no exotic powers. straight h2h. the instant their opponents are in trouble they insta-teleport the next character in the list to help them. how many little men does it take to ko the immortals?

thor and herc start against:

1. logan and deadpool (once logan and pool are in trouble they call...)

2. shatterstar
3. deathstroke
4. conan
5. snake eyes
6. silver samurai
7. mr. x
8. blade
9. taskmaster
10. katana

how far do they get before they fall....?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 10:36 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Conans in the thread they lose.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 10:37 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FanBoy101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Thor & Hercules in..... THE GROWING GAUNTLET!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
so, no hammer, no mace, no exotic powers. straight h2h. the instant their opponents are in trouble they insta-teleport the next character in the list to help them. how many little men does it take to ko the immortals?

thor and herc start against:

1. logan and deadpool (once logan and pool are in trouble they call...)

2. shatterstar
3. deathstroke
4. conan
5. snake eyes
6. silver samurai
7. mr. x
8. blade
9. taskmaster
10. katana

how far do they get before they fall....?
Leonida's Dreaded Growing Gauntlets... erm

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 10:42 PM
FanBoy101 is currently offline Click here to Send FanBoy101 a Private Message Find more posts by FanBoy101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Logan can dance around herc slashing and cutting..and Herc WILL be cut..to what extent i can't say, i don't know enough about hercs peircing durability or his HF. Thor can be cut so i'll assume herc can. Now they have to KO a smaller more agile indestructable MUCH better fighter who can't be disarmed and who has demonstrated Adamantium eye shots to bricks before...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 10:44 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

Originally posted by Juk3n
Logan can dance around herc slashing and cutting..and Herc WILL be cut..to what extent i can't say, i don't know enough about hercs peircing durability or his HF. Thor can be cut so i'll assume herc can. Now they have to KO a smaller more agile indestructable MUCH better fighter who can't be disarmed and who has demonstrated Adamantium eye shots to bricks before...

Thor and Herc can win by applause; just keep on thunderclapping the little guys. smile

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 10:48 PM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Thor and Herc would rape Wolverine into oblivion, let's not kid ourselves.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 10:48 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Mindset

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 10:50 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by Mindset

I won't put up much of an argument, but i will ask, what an eye shot like the one that Red Hulk recieved would do to either Herc or Thor.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:11 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by Juk3n
I won't put up much of an argument, but i will ask, what an eye shot like the one that Red Hulk recieved would do to either Herc or Thor.
Make them take the kid gloves off

at which point logan has his insides spread over a county and his body gets set on fire on a giant magnet

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:14 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Depends. A higher end Thor would withstand Logan's claws. Hercules just doesn't have as many feats so I'm assuming he'll be cut.

A ground and pound tactic from Thor/Hercules, and that would be it for Wolverine. And yes, that's a tactic at least Thor would be liable to use.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:14 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Depends. A higher end Thor would withstand Logan's claws. Hercules just doesn't have as many feats so I'm assuming he'll be cut.

A ground and pound tactic from Thor/Hercules, and that would be it for Wolverine. And yes, that's a tactic at least Thor would be liable to use.

i think's its fair to say herc's skin is as durabale as thors

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:16 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Not really. We know it's not.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:17 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FanBoy101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really. We know it's not.
Supes Could get hurt by Logan's Claws... erm

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:26 PM
FanBoy101 is currently offline Click here to Send FanBoy101 a Private Message Find more posts by FanBoy101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Depends. It's definitely debatable.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:29 PM
Mindset

Pretty sure the creator of pankration would be more apt to use gnp than Thor, but w/e, we both agree either would beat him and together he would be raped.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:31 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FanBoy101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends. It's definitely debatable.
don't know about that, but what its debatable its that I believe thor has the same durability as Superman, but I still believe supes can get cut with adamantium... smile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:37 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

so how many would it take to take them down or do they clear it? logan and pool would be in trouble pretty quickly imo. logan and pool + 2-5 would be difficult. the damage they took would quickly start mounting...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:38 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Just so I'm clear, everyone else but Thor and Herc have standard equipment, right?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:39 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FanBoy101
Restricted

Account Restricted

so how many would it take to take them down or do they clear it? logan and pool would be in trouble pretty quickly imo. logan and pool + 2-5 would be difficult. the damage they took would quickly start mounting...
Logan its the guy here, he takes on bricks for a living, the rest of the guys are just cannon fodder...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:41 PM
Mindset

When does the assistance come and how fast do they enter the fight?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:41 PM