KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs DC Badasses gauntlet

Thanos vs DC Badasses gauntlet
Started by: Brockalizer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Thanos vs DC Badasses gauntlet

Thanos has access to all of the individual Infinite gems, but can only use two at a time, so there is no Infinite Gauntlet.

vs

1. Mongul and Mongal
2. Hal Jordan and Guy Gardener with fully powered lantern rings
3. Cyborg Superman and Brainiac
4. Darkseid and Steppenwolf
5. General Zod, Ursa, and Non
6. Superman, Ultraman, and Overman
7. Doomsday-DoS, Doomsday-HP, Doomsday-DDW
8. Superboy Prime
Does he run the gauntlet, or will he be stopped. The fight takes place in the DC Universe, but the gems are just as effective as they would be in the Marvel Universe.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 01:23 AM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

.....what is this I don't even.....? This gauntlet is massively screwed up.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 01:24 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Re: Thanos vs DC Badasses gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Thanos has access to all of the individual Infinite gems, but can only use two at a time, so there is no Infinite Gauntlet.

vs

1. Mongul and Mongal
2. Hal Jordan and Guy Gardener with fully powered lantern rings
3. Cyborg Superman and Brainiac
4. Darkseid and Steppenwolf
5. General Zod, Ursa, and Non
6. Superman, Ultraman, and Overman
7. Doomsday-DoS, Doomsday-HP, Doomsday-DDW
8. Superboy Prime
Does he run the gauntlet, or will he be stopped. The fight takes place in the DC Universe, but the gems are just as effective as they would be in the Marvel Universe.

1. Loses
2. Loses
3. Any tech Thanos posses is being taking over, by cyborg. Still loses after a long fight.
4. Depends on which Darseid. Does big D allow to amp himself, and Stenpen wolf.
5. Pre Crisis, or post Crisis
6. He loses to them, after a long fight.
7. H/P Doomsday is a beast alone. DOS is not that powerful, and what does DDW stands for.
8. Prime might lose, but not by much.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 01:30 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Re: Re: Thanos vs DC Badasses gauntlet

Originally posted by SquallX
1. Loses
2. Loses
3. Any tech Thanos posses is being taking over, by cyborg. Still loses after a long fight.
4. Depends on which Darseid. Does big D allow to amp himself, and Stenpen wolf.
5. Pre Crisis, or post Crisis
6. He loses to them, after a long fight.
7. H/P Doomsday is a beast alone. DOS is not that powerful, and what does DDW stands for.
8. Prime might lose, but not by much.

Darkseid can amp himself, and DDW is Doomsday Wars, and Pre Crisis. My bad I should have clarified it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 01:46 AM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

If I'm understanding this gauntlet correctly, (and I hate to say this), but I don't see how Thanos can lose any of these fights when he has access to any two gems per fight.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 02:04 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

If Thanos picks any two gems, he clears this.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 02:06 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
If I'm understanding this gauntlet correctly, (and I hate to say this), but I don't see how Thanos can lose any of these fights when he has access to any two gems per fight.

Yes, the stip makes this massive spite in favor of Thanos.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 02:07 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I do not believe the gem combination to be enough to defeat Darkseid.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 02:27 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Really?

You don't think Thanos could beat Darkseid with Power + Reality for example?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 02:34 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

He wouldn't be able to control it. Without the other 5, reality goes out of control. He's not dumb enough to fight with that combo. And DS has reality warping of his own. Not to mention he could stop time, speedblitz, OE the gems away, etc.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 02:40 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos wins.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 03:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

There is lots of potential to have fun with Darkseid. Using only the Soul gem he sends him to the Idyllic Soul world where the endless peace of the realm drives him to suicide. Or uses the reality gem to give himself the Anti-Life Equation, usurps Darkseids free will and has him spend the rest of his life helping little old ladies cross the street, getting cats out of trees, and volunteering his time to help the less fortunate. He could probably do this with the mind and power gems as well.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 04:03 AM
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Instead of a gauntlet I should have just said think of amusing and creative ways for Thanos to beat these guys, because honestly no one listed really poses much of a threat.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 04:05 AM
carver9

Without the gem Thanos crushes Darkseid 10/10 with ease.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 04:06 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

BS.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 04:13 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Brockalizer
There is lots of potential to have fun with Darkseid. Using only the Soul gem he sends him to the Idyllic Soul world where the endless peace of the realm drives him to suicide. Or uses the reality gem to give himself the Anti-Life Equation, usurps Darkseids free will and has him spend the rest of his life helping little old ladies cross the street, getting cats out of trees, and volunteering his time to help the less fortunate. He could probably do this with the mind and power gems as well.

Soul gem? Useless. New God souls are protected by the source.
Reality gem? duplicate the ALE? HA! How would he know about the ALE in the first place? In any case, trying to do large scale warping would make the gem go out of control. The reality gem cannot be controlled without the other 5. 2nd, the ALE is more powerful than any single gem.

Mind gem? 3 billion Daxamites, by a weakened Darkseid. Or about the fact that Apokolips itself has been shown to run on Darkseid's personal power?

And the power gem has shown nothing on it's own to say Thanos can beat a skyfather. Especially one who has powers that Thanos does not.

Oh, and the japanese? It means: "The world! Stop, o time!" Basically, time stop. GAME OVER.

Edit: the japanese is for another thread, ignore that part. The time stop is the main point.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 04:34 AM
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

I'll give him the time & power gems for the whole gaunltet.
He then goes on to crush the list!

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 05:11 AM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 05:12 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

And people actually thought I was him at one point.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 05:13 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Tricks is just joking. He is a mastermind.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 05:15 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote