KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor Vs Lobo (HTH only)

Thor Vs Lobo (HTH only)
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Thor Vs Lobo (HTH only)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:34 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMNIR

Don't know who Lobo is so I say Thor

I will go read about Lobo then report back stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:40 AM
GRIMNIR is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMNIR a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Lobo's major problem is his healing factor. From some of the damage his taken, you'd think it would impossible to knock him out. Course, the same can be said for Hulk, Wolverine etc.

Stalemate usually if we're using a high end version of Lobo who's as strong as the big dogs. If I had to pick a winner, I'd favor Thor though.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Mar 17th, 2011 at 06:58 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:44 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Lobo, due to currently being back to his 'whatever I say goes' levels.

He'll one shot Thor just because conventional wisdom says he won't be able to.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:51 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont see it being a one shot hit and fight is over for either one. they both can take some hard ass hits

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:53 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMNIR

I say Thor still after reading about Lobo

Says his abilities vary from writer to writer.

With so much PIS flying around comic universes if that is actually stated then it must be even more noticeable than other characters.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:57 AM
GRIMNIR is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMNIR a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Lobo is generally portrayed at high damage soak levels.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:59 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Lobo wins this.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:00 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

his healing factor is greater than logans

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:00 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Lobo has superspeed and he's generally in the superman level of strength. Thor's ****ed.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:16 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

You're joking, right?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:19 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

About the superspeed? I've got scans.

Or the fight? Thor has no way to put Lobo down.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:23 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
About the superspeed? I've got scans.

Or the fight? Thor has no way to put Lobo down.

The strength comment.

And I'm also doubtful that it will be speed that will win this for Thor but if you've got the scans, post them.

Of course he does. His left and his right.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:32 AM
Senor Cage

If Superman couldn't do it most of the time, I doubt Thor would be able to. Like you said, probably a stalemate.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:37 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=4

Guys, Lobo's been kicking ass for some time. He's even got a red ring courtesy of Atrocitus.

http://img59.imageshack.us/i/loboown13.jpg/

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:44 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Is there anything on that page in particular that illustrates super speed? Super speed that would give him the edge I mean.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
If Superman couldn't do it most of the time, I doubt Thor would be able to. Like you said, probably a stalemate.

It's usually a stalemate with the big dogs.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:47 AM
Senor Cage

Maybe this. Superman comments he was too quick to react.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/...lobo23hqjy0.jpg

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:52 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

I thought he meant something I hadn't read recently or something. Lobo's not doing that to Superman ever again I'd wager, and if Trick wants to use that as evidence of Lobo's "speed superiority", I'll have to pull out my back of feats.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:55 AM
Senor Cage

I'd say he could. Recently, Lobo's healing has been played up. Even a small army of DC's top mages couldn't put him down in Reign in Hell. And Pulsar Stargrave couldn't either.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:57 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'd say he could. Recently, Lobo's healing has been played up. Even a small army of DC's top mages couldn't put him down in Reign in Hell. And Pulsar Stargrave couldn't either.

To Superman? Nah dude. I highly disagree. You could argue that Superman can't knock him out but I wouldn't go down that route. Comics don't work like that. Character X might be able to heal nearly instantly from skeletal levels but they can still be knocked the f*ck out by a peer in strength. That's the rule for the most part.

I also think history has shown us that beating up powerful teams doesn't give you an automatic win against Clark.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 07:59 AM