KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Maxima takes on Marvel Earth men

Maxima takes on Marvel Earth men
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Maxima takes on Marvel Earth men

The Almerac queen has set her sights on Marvel Earth, sick of rejection by the man of steel. She plans to fight the very best the earth has to offer. Her logic is that if a man/god/mutant/eternal/etc is strong enough to beat her in combat he is a candidate for marriage. However it will take more then that to become her warlord.

Who gets to charm Maxima and marry her not against his will....hopefully.

(please log in to view the image)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 07:18 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hercules.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 08:19 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Thor
Hercules
Apocalypse
Red Hulk/hulk/abom???
Thing could charm her to death
Doom
Juggernaut
Blue marvel
Sentry

Last edited by Hyperion Prime on Mar 21st, 2011 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 08:24 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BigSid

Charm her?

Starfox ftw!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 09:44 PM
BigSid is currently offline Click here to Send BigSid a Private Message Find more posts by BigSid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

most of the male characters who can take her down wouldn't care for marrying her at all, unless the marriage becomess a strategical asset in forwarding their own goals. exodus and magneto come to mind

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 10:31 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Which means she will probably become their psycho stalker ala Superman? I wonder what she might think of Magneto and Exodus. I'm more curious about how she might react to Hercules and Thor.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 10:36 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

they have to beat her in h2h only, no other powers?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 10:36 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Which means she will probably become their psycho stalker ala Superman? I wonder what she might think of Magneto and Exodus. I'm more curious about how she might react to Hercules and Thor.
she might. they'd all be considered sperm donnor material, if that's what you're wondering

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 10:39 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

They can use any means they have available to them, but she will be taking them by surprise so they won't be preparing for her.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 10:40 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Something else to consider is that Maxima strives to find a suitable 'mate' who is also a genetic match for Almeracians. That said, while she might be impressed by Hulk's strength, she would want absolutely nothing to do with the monster beyond that -- he'd be brushed to the side.

And since Herc is a homo, I guess Thor would be the most suitable choice for her.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 10:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Galan007
Something else to consider is that Maxima strives to find a suitable 'mate' who is also a genetic match for Almeracians. That said, while she might be impressed by Hulk's strength, she would want absolutely nothing to do with the monster beyond that -- he'd be brushed to the side.

And since Herc is a homo, I guess Thor would be the most suitable choice for her.
why do you say she would reject hulk on genetic basis exactly?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 11:00 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well, I very much doubt that Hulk's genetic makeup is similar to an Almeracian for obvious reasons.

Aside from that, he's an ugly monster. She would completely shun him if he made a move.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 11:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

she'd be too busy picking up her teeth and makin' Hulk a sammich to reject him.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 11:07 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Maxima is essentially Superman with massive TP/TK. If you want to believe Hulk can beat that, then go right ahead.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 11:11 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Well, I very much doubt that Hulk's genetic makeup is similar to an Almeracian for obvious reasons.

Aside from that, he's an ugly monster. She would completely shun him if he made a move.

I agree.

Although perhaps Banner could use his brains to...ah who am I kidding he is a nerd...so...yeah moving on to Thor.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 11:12 PM

he may be a mutated freak, but he had children with caiera oldstrong, who was also a superpowered alien, just fine. the brats are powerfull too, having inherited superhuman powers from both their parents. I dont think he is less likely to be compatible with her than other nom-almeracian aliens like SM or Thor.

As for his looks, that's pretty subjective and hasnt she displayed attraction for inhuman looking types too? I also believe her objective interests in producing powerfull offspring > aesthetic considerations

besides, from the eugenics point of view, hulk has more to offer than his powers as banner has supergenius intellect. and looks at his kids, they're what, 4 years old? and are already independent, smart and powerfull enough to take over planets, as they mature, they are likely to become even more powerfull. a lineage of hulks with psionic powers would be quite formidable as an aristocratic caste of space rulers.

Last edited by 753 on Mar 21st, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 11:14 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by 753
he may be a mutated freak, but he had children with caiera oldstrong, who was also a superpowered non-human, just fine and they're powerfull too, having inherited superhuman powers from both their parents. I dont think he is less likely to be compatible with her than other nom-almeracian aliens like SM or Thor.
By "compatible" I don't just mean the ability to have children. She also wants said children to look "perfect" by Almeracian standards -- and their standards don't entail green bulking freaks. She went after Superman for a reason -- he was her definition of "the perfect mate."

God I sound ghey.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 21st, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 11:18 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Maxima is essentially Superman with massive TP/TK. If you want to believe Hulk can beat that, then go right ahead.
relax, bro. twas a joke.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 11:19 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by marwash22
relax, bro. twas a joke.
Your humor is useless against me.

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 11:20 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Maxima is essentially Superman's bitch stalker with massive TP/TK. If you want to believe Hulk can beat that, then go right ahead.
Fixed for accuracy.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 11:21 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote