KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke vs Starfire

Deathstroke vs Starfire
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location:

Account Restricted

Deathstroke vs Starfire

I've always liked SF. She's so damn underrated.


__________________

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 08:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Dc
Grayson

Gender: Male
Location:

If she does the "nova blast" i don't think ds has anywhere to run.


__________________

sig by steverules

"His parents--circus acrobats--had been murdered. And I... wanted to make a difference in his life..."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 10:28 AM
Robin Dc is currently offline Click here to Send Robin Dc a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Dc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Gender: Male
Location: Michigan

Starfire wins 10/10 in a forum fight. She's vastly stronger, an accomplished martial artist, her alien physiology makes her immune to pressure point strikes, she can fly, she has ranged blasts.

Slade beat her once, but that was classic Starfire and filled with PIS. He was just introduced and needed hype. On the other hand, she's downed him with one weak starbolt on one occasion and was the Titan to force him and his son to surrender when she got serious (Slade's kid even died from the blast/shock or whatever).


__________________

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 10:36 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Starfire

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 11:15 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Starfire


__________________
posted by Badabing
I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 02:13 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: NYC

Yo.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
Starfire wins 10/10 in a forum fight. She's vastly stronger, an accomplished martial artist, her alien physiology makes her immune to pressure point strikes, she can fly, she has ranged blasts.

Slade beat her once, but that was classic Starfire and filled with PIS. He was just introduced and needed hype. On the other hand, she's downed him with one weak starbolt on one occasion and was the Titan to force him and his son to surrender when she got serious (Slade's kid even died from the blast/shock or whatever).


if he tries to fight her h2h, then yea shes more likely to win...........which is why he isnt too likely to do so; I see him sniping her (same way he'd do Havok) from cover before trying to engage her physically.

also, I dont remember Kory ever being responsible for the death of any of his kids; U sure yur not jumbling 1 story with another??





Tazer

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 02:48 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Gender: Male
Location: Michigan

He would try and snipe her, sure, but I don't think he's going to put her down in one shot.

(please log in to view the image)

Anyway, he was already sick, but it appears to me that Kory kind of did him in.


__________________

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 03:17 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
753
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

she stomps as would most energy blasters

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 03:25 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: NYC

Yo.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
He would try and snipe her, sure, but I don't think he's going to put her down in one shot.

(please log in to view the image)

Anyway, he was already sick, but it appears to me that Kory kind of did him in.


yea, but its said *explicitly* that his empowerment is wat killed him, so I cant reeally give her credit there. anyways, Kory has some advantages, but we HAVE seen how this fight can end up:

Deathstroke Vs. Starfire.

Slade Shoots her out of the sky, dodges her beams, socks her(her response was "that hurt more than it should've"), and baits her into a window. She suprises him with a full strength blast, which he easily tanks, to her amazement. She says "you still live? Impossible!". Then he brings the whole building down wiith a bomb, having already accomplished his goal.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(note: In this confrontation, Slade claims he's "faster and stronger than anyone else on earth"(meaning humans). He also claims his senses are increased a thousandfold)

Blows up Starfire
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...Titans43-07.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...Titans43-08.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...Titans43-09.jpg

its not an autowin for either to be fair, but I do think I'd lay my money on the old man here, if only cuz he HAS done it before.




Tazer

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 04:58 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Captain Picard

Gender: Male
Location: Make it so.

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.



yea, but its said *explicitly* that his empowerment is wat killed him, so I cant reeally give her credit there. anyways, Kory has some advantages, but we HAVE seen how this fight can end up:

Deathstroke Vs. Starfire.

Slade Shoots her out of the sky, dodges her beams, socks her(her response was "that hurt more than it should've"), and baits her into a window. She suprises him with a full strength blast, which he easily tanks, to her amazement. She says "you still live? Impossible!". Then he brings the whole building down wiith a bomb, having already accomplished his goal.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(note: In this confrontation, Slade claims he's "faster and stronger than anyone else on earth"(meaning humans). He also claims his senses are increased a thousandfold)

Blows up Starfire
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...Titans43-07.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...Titans43-08.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...Titans43-09.jpg

its not an autowin for either to be fair, but I do think I'd lay my money on the old man here, if only cuz he HAS done it before.




Tazer
Saying "Yo" and using green text is veiled trolling...WARNED.


__________________




The KMC boss of Steverules, LordofBrooklyn, BrolyBlack, Facee and you!

Sig by Rao Kal El

http///www.raptorrules.com

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 04:59 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
753
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Saying "Yo" and using green text is veiled trolling...WARNED.
can I get a warning too? I don't wanna feel left out.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 05:04 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Captain Picard

Gender: Male
Location: Make it so.

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753
can I get a warning too? I don't wanna feel left out.


Your avi, I HATE it...WARNED!


__________________




The KMC boss of Steverules, LordofBrooklyn, BrolyBlack, Facee and you!

Sig by Rao Kal El

http///www.raptorrules.com

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 05:06 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
753
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

YAY!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 05:09 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Gender: Male
Location: Miami Metropolitan Area

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing


Your avi, I HATE it...WARNED!

Can I be warned for making everyone else look bad?


__________________

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 05:57 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: NYC

Yo.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Saying "Yo" and using green text is veiled trolling...WARNED.


.............dammit, U almost got me!

nice one.
wink




Tazer

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 06:31 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Captain Picard

Gender: Male
Location: Make it so.

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Can I be warned for making everyone else look bad?
No, but I will warn you for having the same sig and avi too long...WARNED!
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.



.............dammit, U almost got me!

nice one.
wink




Tazer
laughing out loud

stick out tongue


__________________




The KMC boss of Steverules, LordofBrooklyn, BrolyBlack, Facee and you!

Sig by Rao Kal El

http///www.raptorrules.com

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 07:37 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Gender: Male
Location: Michigan

Slade went h2h with her in one of his very first appearances. He's also taken down Flash before, but would you give him the nod in a forum fight? I doubt it. Keep in mind he shot her once when she was unprepared and then once he had her attention she just melted his bullets in mid air. He shouldn't be able to do much of anything unless we pretend she isn't as strong as she is.

As for the second fight, it wasn't even a fight. He used a gadget with prep. Not sure why that would count against her as that thing isn't standard equipment.

Starfire caught him unaware in the Brother Blood story, casually blasting him aside with a wave of her hand.


__________________

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 08:15 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Gender: Male
Location: Planning to take over the WORLD!

SF.


__________________

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 08:34 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Gender: Male
Location: The Batcave

kori ftw


__________________



Thanks Steve.. "This is the way"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 09:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Gender: Male
Location: Miami Metropolitan Area

Starfire 9/10, though I think his record is proof enough that he gives her a good scrap more often than not, mostly by being resourceful.


__________________

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 10:00 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 09:17 AM.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke vs Starfire

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.