KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman (fully equiped) vs Thor (fully equiped)

Wonder Woman (fully equiped) vs Thor (fully equiped)
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Wonder Woman (fully equiped) vs Thor (fully equiped)

Wonder Woman has ALL of her gear and Thor has ALL of his gear as well.

Nothing out of the ordinary, just gear that has been given from Odin to Thor and gear that has been given from the Amazons or anyone connected to the amazons to Wondy.

Who wins?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 06:30 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Thor gets destroyer armor. shifty

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 06:36 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Thor gets destroyer armor. shifty

Hm, yea, I believe that beats Gauntlet of Atlas and Wonderdome.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 06:39 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thor too easy,, i mean destroyer armor, the belt of strength . i feel bad for diana

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 08:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thor too easy,, i mean destroyer armor, the belt of strength . i feel bad for diana

The belt of strength is no big thing; the Gauntlet of Atlas is better. It's really only the Destroyer Armor that makes it stompy.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 09:02 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Does WW get Godwave?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 09:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Could the Odinforce be considered gear? Since it was passed on to him by his father and it amps his attributes and powers like his other gear does.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 09:27 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

laughing out loud

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 09:36 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I would say no to the OF and Godwave; they're not "gear". Diana would probably get her standard stuff, Armor of Pallas, Sword of Hespheatus, some axes, Gauntlet of Atlas, Sandals of Hermes, possibly the Purple Ray, and the disc housing her jet, if anything.

Destroyer Armor is pretty much > all of that, though. Her only shot here is lasso exploitation.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 01:54 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Fully equipped Thor spite stomps her...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 01:58 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

WTF... no destroyer armor. When did Thor use the armor before?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 03:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I would say no to the OF and Godwave; they're not "gear". Diana would probably get her standard stuff, Armor of Pallas, Sword of Hespheatus, some axes, Gauntlet of Atlas, Sandals of Hermes, possibly the Purple Ray, and the disc housing her jet, if anything.

Destroyer Armor is pretty much > all of that, though. Her only shot here is lasso exploitation.

Pretty much... THIS. Everything that Jake said for Wondy is what she, NOT the God wave or OF. How about this.

Thor has the shield that he used against the Thanos clone along with any other amp he had during that fight and he also have the belt.

Wondy has everything mention from my boy Jake here.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 03:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Thor wins.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 04:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Originally posted by carver9

oh dear...remember when Thor had brittle Bones?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 04:46 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Thor beats her then figures he might as well have his way with her since she is already half-dead. Dumps her over the rainbow bridge in a plastic bag when finished

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 08:12 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Didn't Thor get some magical runes that amped his magic or some such?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 10:45 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Wondy is amped at best about 10 times her normal strength. Thor is amped about what three four or five times with the rune stones and the bos? They both have hax weapons that are considered natural gear. Unless I'm missing something, thor will have to enter wm to get the win.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 02:17 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Sirius77
Wondy is amped at best about 10 times her normal strength. Thor is amped about what three four or five times with the rune stones and the bos? They both have hax weapons that are considered natural gear. Unless I'm missing something, thor will have to enter wm to get the win.

That's assuming they start out with equal strength before the various amps. Also, even if Wonder Woman has the strength advantage, it doesn't mean she necessarily wins, as Thor is easily superior in durability as well as in versatility. I'd give this fight to Thor.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 02:23 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Her speed edge is already a huge liability for him. The boots of hermes give her instant teleportation. Speed kills. big grin Barring the Destroyer, he's going down. And I highly doubt you can consider it gear for him. Odin, maybe. Thor? Hell nah.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 03:41 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by carver9
http://www.immortalthor.net/thor-381.jpg

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 04:22 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote