KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hellboy vs. Carnage

Hellboy vs. Carnage
Started by: Norse_Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Norse_Force

Hellboy vs. Carnage

Fight takes place at night. Hellboy's been tracking Carnage through out New York. Finally has him buckled down in a huge abandoned warehouse. Hellboy enters. Who walks out?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 03:07 PM
Norse_Force is currently offline Click here to Send Norse_Force a Private Message Find more posts by Norse_Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norse_Force

BUMP! anyone?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:47 AM
Norse_Force is currently offline Click here to Send Norse_Force a Private Message Find more posts by Norse_Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Carnage. I don't think he could kill HB, but he's faster, probably stronger, and has all those blades.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 11:51 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norse_Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Carnage. I don't think he could kill HB, but he's faster, probably stronger, and has all those blades.

It's sort of unclear exactly how strong Hellboy is... Carnage is around the 35 ton range I believe??? Hard to tell if HB is just under or over that. Strength aside, Hellboy is the much superior fighter, especially in close combat. If he could get his hands on Carnage and lay a few slugs with the Right Hand, I don't see the symbiote handling that very well. Hellboys also a bit of a gunslinger... I'm curious to see what some of his rounds could do to Carnage.

It is those blades I'm more worried about for HB, he has a pretty nice healing factor, but he can be cut. I'd see Carnage exploiting that weakness.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:25 PM
SamZED

@Norse Force, im not that familliar with Hellboy. Dunno how strong he can punch with that arm of his and what kind of bullets he uses. But wanna point out that Carnage is durable enough to take class 100 hits and ordinary bullets dont work on him.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 05:15 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Norse_Force
If he could get his hands on Carnage and lay a few slugs with the Right Hand, I don't see the symbiote handling that very well

I don't see getting close to carnage as a good strategy, tbh

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 05:16 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Carnage would rape Hell boy. It not even remotely a close fight.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 05:21 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

What are his comic feats?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 06:08 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BigSid

Hellboy himself admits he can't shoot for s**t that's why he carries such a big gun.

So he's not going to be shooting carnage, he is outclassed in strength imo and I'm not sure his healing factor could cope with the amount of damage Carnage could dish out.

I love Hellboy and I think he could give Carnage a little trouble but I don't see him getting a majority, I would give it to Carnage 8/10 based on Hellboy getting lucky with a Good Samaritan, Right Hand of Doom combo.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 06:12 PM
BigSid is currently offline Click here to Send BigSid a Private Message Find more posts by BigSid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Hellboy would lose everytime badly at that. His healing just is not near the level it needs to be to fight carnage. He been taken down by spears through his chest.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 06:15 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Parmaniac
What are his comic feats?

He fights a fair number of supernatural beings, cyborg apes, even some gods, but Hellsing gods aren't super powerful types.

He does have his 'Anung Un Rama' mode which makes him significantly stronger, but in general the HB universe is a lot lower-powered.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 06:52 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norse_Force

In the earlier comics HB coudln't "shoot for s**t" but his marksmanship has improved of late. He was trained to shoot by the Torch of Liberty, a masked vigilante who fought Nazi back in the day, so he's not as bad as he comes off to be. HB just prefers H2H. Besides, there are many instances where Hellboy has used his pistol in close combat (can't miss if you're at point blank range!) Whether or not the rounds themselves could hurt Carnage... I'm not sure. Given some prep I'm positive HB could create an explosive round or something that could damage the symbiote.

And Hellboy has taken some massive beatings before, and dished 'em back out. He directly charged an MG-42 machine gun, took multiple rounds to the chest, then smashed it to pieces.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 09:30 PM
Uriel005

Only way I see him winning is dousing himself in gasoline/other flamable liquid and cqc tanking while burning and hope he can take whatever carnage can dish out while the flames do the work.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 11:04 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote