KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Greatest Douche Ever!!

Greatest Douche Ever!!
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Greatest Douche Ever!!

Ok,

(please log in to view the image)

Parker Robbins. I hate Parker Robbins,WHY because he's a total douchebag. Not not just a regular douch, i mean the kind i discard after my monthly cycle.....i mean come on, a petty criminal who stumbled upon some really bad a$$ powers for a total of what 3 times. You do look cool. That little red riding hood of yours really isn’t that bad at all. You’d be someone I wouldn’t want to run into in a dark alley if you were wearing that hood. But why the hell would you continue to carry guns around when you can melt people’s faces off with your super dope magic? Even when you were given stones that enhanced your already high-level powers, you used those stones to give your guns magic bullets. I bet Loki really regretted that decision. He probably saw you shoot your magic bullets and just buried his head in his hands thinking “Did thou really just do what I saw him do? Did the mortal just make ‘magic bullets’? What an A hole!”

Really what irritates the hell out of me about the Hood is that he’s such a fanboys wet dream. Why was the Punisher or Cable so popular? They brought the guns and were general badasses. I understand their popularity and both have had decent stories from time to time. In the Hood’s case, it just wasn’t enough that he could be a cool design, but his popularity was sealed when he double fists those twin handguns. He holds them out like a character in a John Woo movie. He holds them sideways like a real badass from “da hood”. now you get it THE HOOD!! But because he’s constantly shoving those guns in people’s faces and threatens them with “none of you know who I am or what I can do” bull$hit. He’s just a whiney jerk who wants to think of himself as a big man because he brings guns to a super-power fight. For that, he just turns out to be cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup and my NUMBER ONE GREATEST DOUCHE!!

I mean how does a powerless human get access to infinity gems, and where the eff is Doom!

It is your job to find a characer thats arguably less deserving and more of a douchebag than this guy..........

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 02:59 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I have to say, I really am tired of the Hood under Bendis. The guy is a power junkie and has lost any semblance to anything remotely interesting. A pawn of Dormammu? Norn Stones? And now the Infinity Gems? All in a relatively short span of time, too. It's old.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:06 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I have to say, I really am tired of the Hood under Bendis. The guy is a power junkie and has lost any semblance to anything remotely interesting. A pawn of Dormammu? Norn Stones? And now the Infinity Gems? All in a relatively short span of time, too. It's old.

my sentiments exactly, i mean, wtf there is absolutely no room for character development, its like Bendis is saying........what if a "gangsta" HAVE THE POWERS OF A GAWD...and then they depower him and give him yet ANOTHER upgrade

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:10 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I thought he was decent as a guy being slowly possed by Dormammu or what not. *shrug*

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:12 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by jalek moye
I thought he was decent as a guy being slowly possed by Dormammu or what not. *shrug*

I thought that bit was good, especially if he was going to be a perennial foe of Brother Voodoo, but giving him Norn Stones and now the IG...it's ridiculous.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:13 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Lex Luthor is up there for me. I remember a scene from a while back where he pulls the whole "Indecent Proposal" thing on some poor woman, and almost cackles when he leaves her in the lurch.

He's not just bad, he's cruel; it's as ingrained in him as Superman's goodness is in him. And he's not one of these "I hate what I am" villains; he's perfectly happy being what he is. Most of the time anyway.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:26 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Re: Greatest Douche Ever!!

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ok,

(please log in to view the image)

Parker Robbins. I hate Parker Robbins,WHY because he's a total douchebag. Not not just a regular douch, i mean the kind i discard after my monthly cycle.....i mean come on, a petty criminal who stumbled upon some really bad a$$ powers for a total of what 3 times. You do look cool. That little red riding hood of yours really isn’t that bad at all. You’d be someone I wouldn’t want to run into in a dark alley if you were wearing that hood. But why the hell would you continue to carry guns around when you can melt people’s faces off with your super dope magic? Even when you were given stones that enhanced your already high-level powers, you used those stones to give your guns magic bullets. I bet Loki really regretted that decision. He probably saw you shoot your magic bullets and just buried his head in his hands thinking “Did thou really just do what I saw him do? Did the mortal just make ‘magic bullets’? What an A hole!”

Really what irritates the hell out of me about the Hood is that he’s such a fanboys wet dream. Why was the Punisher or Cable so popular? They brought the guns and were general badasses. I understand their popularity and both have had decent stories from time to time. In the Hood’s case, it just wasn’t enough that he could be a cool design, but his popularity was sealed when he double fists those twin handguns. He holds them out like a character in a John Woo movie. He holds them sideways like a real badass from “da hood”. now you get it THE HOOD!! But because he’s constantly shoving those guns in people’s faces and threatens them with “none of you know who I am or what I can do” bull$hit. He’s just a whiney jerk who wants to think of himself as a big man because he brings guns to a super-power fight. For that, he just turns out to be cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup and my NUMBER ONE GREATEST DOUCHE!!

I mean how does a powerless human get access to infinity gems, and where the eff is Doom!

It is your job to find a characer thats arguably less deserving and more of a douchebag than this guy..........
it's better than carrying a shield and hanging out with thor, if you ask me

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:29 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by -Pr-
Lex Luthor is up there for me. I remember a scene from a while back where he pulls the whole "Indecent Proposal" thing on some poor woman, and almost cackles when he leaves her in the lurch.

He's not just bad, he's cruel; it's as ingrained in him as Superman's goodness is in him. And he's not one of these "I hate what I am" villains; he's perfectly happy being what he is. Most of the time anyway.
but we know that deep down he just wants to be superman

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:30 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Re: Greatest Douche Ever!!

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ok,

Even when you were given stones that enhanced your already high-level powers, you used those stones to give your guns magic bullets. I bet Loki really regretted that decision. He probably saw you shoot your magic bullets and just buried his head in his hands thinking “Did thou really just do what I saw him do? Did the mortal just make ‘magic bullets’? What an A hole!”

lol thats probably why Loki let the void kill him. laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:38 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Too me most Super hero that has no powers what so ever, yet they still talk trash to the heroes, because they know the heroes won't snap there necks. Cause there heroes.

In my case Batman. God i want Superman to snap his neck just once, even if its was a dream, or illusion.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:43 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by SquallX
Too me most Super hero that has no powers what so ever, yet they still talk trash to the heroes, because they know the heroes won't snap there necks. Cause there heroes.

In my case Batman. God i want Superman to snap his neck just once, even if its was a dream, or illusion.
You've just made a fatal mistake! You blasphemous wretch...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:45 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Lol, the adverts on this page are hilarious btw.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:59 AM
tsilamini

Re: Re: Greatest Douche Ever!!

Originally posted by 753
it's better than carrying a shield and hanging out with thor, if you ask me

this, 9/10

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 04:01 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Cyclops is a douchebag of the highest order. Not a dick, but for sure a douche.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 04:14 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Cyclops is a douchebag of the highest order. Not a dick, but for sure a douche.

Pre Fraction, he was just uptight. Nowadays, though... Yeah.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 04:20 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Pre Fraction, he was just uptight. Nowadays, though... Yeah.
could be worse, what if your favourite charatcer was bishop?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 04:24 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by Badabing
You've just made a fatal mistake! You blasphemous wretch...

Snaps his neck, break his spine, hang the BATMAN. Hang the douche. cool evil face

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 04:26 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by 753

Ha.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 04:26 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by 753

Bishop was actually a pretty good character until recently.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 06:39 AM
Q99

Luthor does vary era to era.

And yea, I remember that time- he made the offer, then left, so that she'd be in the position of knowing she'd agree without actually getting any money. Just to be a jerk. He also once had a martial arts sparing partner killed for beating him.

80s/90s Lex was bad. By the time of the 00s, he had gained more dignity and tended to limit his evil to bigger, less petty stuff.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 07:16 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote