KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wildcore Vs X-Men

Wildcore Vs X-Men
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Wildcore Vs X-Men

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 10:04 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

hmm! A very good and close fight with the x-men edging out.. Between Cyclops get out of my lawn blast, Warpath speed/strength combo and Archangels air superiority be the deciding factor for winning dough Backlash, Taboo and the Kheeran chick would be quite tough to take down..

My Artwork

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 03:36 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Domino's one of the few characters that makes me want to vote for her team out of complete bias.

In this case, I know next to nothing about Wildcore, so I can't post an informed opinion, but...

Domino wins.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 03:40 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Yeah forgut about how she can slightly control her powers now, being able to channel and direct her powers def. +++++ to any team...

My Artwork

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 03:51 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ambient
hmm! A very good and close fight with the x-men edging out.. Between Cyclops get out of my lawn blast, Warpath speed/strength combo and Archangels air superiority be the deciding factor for winning dough Backlash, Taboo and the Kheeran chick would be quite tough to take down..

I see Backlash being the toughest. Cyclops can blast all he wants, but he would just go into mist form and beat Cyclops down. Marc's blows were good enough to make Dane feel them. And his psychic blasts were great enough to send Helspont back.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 05:53 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote