KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke vs Punisher! oh yeah!

Deathstroke vs Punisher! oh yeah!
Started by: praying-mantis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
praying-mantis

Deathstroke vs Punisher! oh yeah!

OK let the brainwracking commence!! RULES!

1) each has a week preptime
2)each has access to all theyre weapons they have used in most comics
3)neither has help

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 04:53 PM
praying-mantis is currently offline Click here to Send praying-mantis a Private Message Find more posts by praying-mantis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Franks arsenal is better imo he had super villains weapons but Slade is more of a tactical genius and physically superior to boot I give Slade the edge

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:01 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Slade wins.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:02 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
praying-mantis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
Franks arsenal is better imo he had super villains weapons but Slade is more of a tactical genius and physically superior to boot I give Slade the edge

id agree if youd said slade is faster,but marvel has listed castles strength to be around 800lbs and as far as tactics his living is vs druglords,which have access to any weapons/men money can buy
getting out of those battles certainly takes tactics

im unaware of DS actual physical strength i am aware it is enough to
make batman double over smile

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:07 PM
praying-mantis is currently offline Click here to Send praying-mantis a Private Message Find more posts by praying-mantis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by iceman24567

Eh. Debatable.

Deathstroke has a shit ton of resources at his disposal, he IS a supervillain after all.

Besides in terms of standard equipment what Slade usually lugs around is better than what Punisher usually lugs around.

Anyway Slade, pretty decisively.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:08 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Eh. Debatable.

Deathstroke has a shit ton of resources at his disposal, he IS a supervillain after all.

Besides in terms of standard equipment what Slade usually lugs around is better than what Punisher usually lugs around.

Anyway Slade, pretty decisively.
Well the OP stated whatever they have used in the past. That means Franks arsenal includes Klaws Klaws, Green Goblins glider plus bombs, Doc Ocks tentacles ect I would say Franks weapons are overall better

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:14 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Punisher is a beast with prep, one of the best examples being the issue where he is able to escape from Sentry after the Osborn assassination attempt.

but slade is just too strong... good fight probably

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:14 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by praying-mantis
id agree if youd said slade is faster,but marvel has listed castles strength to be around 800lbs and as far as tactics his living is vs druglords,which have access to any weapons/men money can buy
getting out of those battles certainly takes tactics

im unaware of DS actual physical strength i am aware it is enough to
make batman double over smile
800? And you believe that?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:18 PM
Lord Feron

Slade but he better be careful.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:21 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Deathstroke.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:27 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by inimalist
Punisher is a beast with prep, one of the best examples being the issue where he is able to escape from Sentry after the Osborn assassination attempt.

but slade is just too strong... good fight probably
I would think that Slade at least matches if not surpasses Punisher's beastliness with prep. Given that prep is where he tends to stand out and the level of opposition he usually puts up a fight against if he has prep.

I could be wrong though, I'm no Punisher expert.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:46 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Existere
I would think that Slade at least matches if not surpasses Punisher's beastliness with prep. Given that prep is where he tends to stand out and the level of opposition he usually puts up a fight against if he has prep.

This seems pretty accurate, imo.

It's not a knock on Frank, not at all, but the opposition that Slade faces with prep seems to outshine that of Frank's. It would be a good fight.

Or Slade just drops Chemo on him. Idk.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:49 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

DS gets Punished

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 06:20 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Existere

I'd assume you are right. I know nothing about slade, save that he beats some of the top DC teams on the reg.

I guess I'm saying punisher will make it close. by slade is "stronger", I meant as a character, not that his strength is what gives him the w.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 06:31 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

.........coinflip

Tazer

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 06:32 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This seems pretty accurate, imo.

It's not a knock on Frank, not at all, but the opposition that Slade faces with prep seems to outshine that of Frank's. It would be a good fight.

Or Slade just drops Chemo on him. Idk.
Slade doesn't just have his own resources. He's been on several teams, including the Injustice Society and the dark titans. And I'm reasonably sure he's stolen stuff from both.

Hell, he's one of the only people to have a working version of velocity 9 without the side-effects.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 06:34 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Slade but he better be careful.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 07:26 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I'd say Slade is better with prep, but Frank is more resourceful. If you dropped both of these guys in a hardware store with nothing but the cloths on their back, I'd be more worried about what Frank could Macguyver than Slade.

With access to any weapon they've used this is colossal stomp for Frank. He comes in with the Venom symbiot, riding a goblin glider, wearing Satan's Claw one one hand, constrictor's coils on the other, tossing pumpkin bombs.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 07:30 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Velocity 9. FTW

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2011 08:03 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

haha Punisher isn't in the same class in terms of strength, speed, skill intelligence, planning, money....really he's outmatched in every area. As for strength, feat wise, DS is a 1-3 tonner. He over powered Donna Troy, but i don't think he's that friggn strong.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2011 08:15 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote