KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vishanti and Council of Godheads vs. Eternity

Vishanti and Council of Godheads vs. Eternity
Started by: Falamu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Falamu

Vishanti and Council of Godheads vs. Eternity

Fight in Marvel Universe. Who wins?

Last edited by Falamu on Apr 10th, 2011 at 03:47 AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 03:45 AM
Falamu is currently offline Click here to Send Falamu a Private Message Find more posts by Falamu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Show me Eternity winning a fight ANYWHERE aside from his 1966 fight vs Dormammu and then we'll talk.

The Vishanti or the Council put him in a coma like Nightmare did or one of the Skyfather's kamikazee's him like Dormammu did or either of them create cosmic consumption in reality like Bubonicus did. Fight's over.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 03:48 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Show me Eternity winning a fight ANYWHERE aside from his 1966 fight vs Dormammu and then we'll talk.

The Vishanti or the Council put him in a coma like Nightmare did or one of the Skyfather's kamikazee's him like Dormammu did or either of them create cosmic consumption in reality like Bubonicus did. Fight's over.
Vishanti had LT step in because they might have destroyed the universe... Eternity=Universe. No universe= No Eternity.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 03:50 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falamu

I read in Handbook profile that ONLY beings higher than Eternity were Living Tribunal and his master "One-Above-All"...is this true?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:05 AM
Falamu is currently offline Click here to Send Falamu a Private Message Find more posts by Falamu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Zop might be a crazy feat fanatic -it's partially my fault actually so I apologize- but Eternity does suck.

I remember the time the Ancient One came back from the dead, and put him in a head lock. Lulz.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Eternity should win.

But we all know he won't.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:09 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

the vishanti were already proven to be capable of destroying eternity, Which is why the LT had to step in

Vishanti Solo

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Apr 10th, 2011 at 04:12 AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:10 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Eternity should win.

But we all know he won't.
the one being whose jobber aura is greater than apocalypse.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:10 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falamu

Wait, aren't Vishanti and Council technically PART of Eternity?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:11 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Falamu
no but lord chaos and master order live in there pocket dimension

zop can post the scans

I have returned

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:14 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

nonono

NO mystical entity can top Eternity. He is the strongest being who fits into that category.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:15 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Falamu

The Vishanti definitely are NOT part of Eternity (unless there has been a retcon).

In Silver Surfer v3 #31, the LT was explaining reality to the Surfer. Apparently Order/Chaos/In-betweener's home plane is another universe that belongs to the Vishanti.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:17 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

I always understood that Vishanti were a separate entity from anything else like Cytorrak.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:18 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King Kandy
nonono

NO mystical entity can top Eternity. He is the strongest being who fits into that category.
really? So you are ignoring on panel statements that the vishanti can destroy eternity?

not only that but the LT said it himself

I have returned

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:19 AM
SasuOna

Living Tribunal explained it like this
Eternity Galactus and Death are forces of nature in the world of man.
Lord Chaos Master Order and the In betweener are the forces in the world of magic.

Eternity was at his most powerful when he encompassed all of the universe. As Marvel created more abstracts Eternity covered less and less things in the universe.

Eternity has no reign over the magical side of the universe while the magical side can freely crossover and effect man's universe.

Eternity really isn't going to beat any top tier magical entity, which is why you see him lose to them so often.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:52 AM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by King Kandy
nonono

Realistically? Hell no. He shouldn't lose like this.

But........he usually finds a way.

Originally posted by Uriel005
the one being whose jobber aura is greater than apocalypse.

LEAVE POCCY OUT OF THIS!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 05:17 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the old marvel handbook the vishanti were above everyone but the LT. Third was C and O and Eternity was fourth. I doubt that's still the case, but they are still above Eternity. C and O aren't. Vishanti beats him with some effort.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 05:27 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
In the old marvel handbook the vishanti were above everyone but the LT. Third was C and O and Eternity was fourth. I doubt that's still the case, but they are still above Eternity. C and O aren't. Vishanti beats him with some effort.
thumb up

I have returned

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 05:29 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I meant IB isn't above EternitY.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 05:33 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by long pig

I wouldn't be surprised to see Chaos and Order so high on an early list since in their earliest Starlin portrayals they actually encompassed a lot of the concepts that are now attributed to Eternity himself. For instance, they were seen as the counterforce to Death in his Warlock run, which is traditionally Eternity's role.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 06:03 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote