KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs. (Classic) Kingpin

Captain America vs. (Classic) Kingpin
Started by: Marvelknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelknight
Authority

Captain America vs. (Classic) Kingpin

Round 1: h2h

Round 2: standard equipment permitted.

Fight takes place inside an moving subway train.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 07:17 AM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

KP gets his cane in round 2?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 12:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
KP gets his cane in round 2?

Sure.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 12:52 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Then I'd say Fist takes the majority in both.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 01:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

When they first fought Cap was surprised by how fast Kingpin is for his size. I don't think it would go down the same way.

Cap 7/10

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 02:10 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Classic Kingpin 7/10 in 1.

Cap 6/10 in 2.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 02:14 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Todays Steve Rogers isnt the same man that Fisk fought decades ago, classic Kingpin is a beast, but he's not better than todays Steve Rogers, who is better faster harder stronger than he was 20 irl years ago.

Rogers rolls Fisk.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:35 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Juk3n
Todays Steve Rogers isnt the same man that Fisk fought decades ago, classic Kingpin is a beast, but he's not better than todays Steve Rogers, who is better faster harder stronger than he was 20 irl years ago.

Rogers rolls Fisk.

Classic KP was also above Class 10 Spider-Man though.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 04:57 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

If this is Classic Fisk, who seemed to be class 10 then Wilson wins both scenarios. He would overpower Steve

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 05:13 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

Yeah but that Spiderman was younger and no where near his real class 10 of now a days of throwing cars like nothing. Those were more like Aunt May max moments from back then and lets face it. Young Spiderman would hold back severely against KP and was never in his aunt may modes against him.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 05:17 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by Juk3n

Rogers rolls Fisk.

I have an idea of what you're saying. In the first issue of Avengers Prime, he single handily clear an entire room full of dark elf warriors. He also recently beat down two or three men juiced up on the Super Solider Serum with the serum deactivated within himself. Pretty badass if you ask me.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 05:21 PM
BUSTER1

Originally posted by Daredevil1
Yeah but that Spiderman was younger and no where near his real class 10 of now a days of throwing cars like nothing. Those were more like Aunt May max moments from back then and lets face it. Young Spiderman would hold back severely against KP and was never in his aunt may modes against him.

Fair enough, but in Spiderman's thought bubbles, during those fights, he was clearly of the view that KP was a real match for him-and Pete would've been at least 5-7 tons strength then.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 05:23 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by BUSTER1
If this is Classic Fisk, who seemed to be class 10 then Wilson wins both scenarios. He would overpower Steve

Steve did good holding his own against Beast and Iceman at the same time before going down from a sneak attack. Fisk may not get the chance to use that strength, same as Beast.

But if Fisk did, it could be bad. But only if Steve doesn't have his shield. I understand where you're coming from.
I would say Steve's best chance is in round 2.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 05:38 PM
Daredevil1

Fair enough, but in Spiderman's thought bubbles, during those fights, he was clearly of the view that KP was a real match for him-and Pete would've been at least 5-7 tons strength then.

Your right for the then part. As there later current bout retcons that he always held back due to fear.

5-7 would be a threat but nothing new that Cap hasn't faced. It was more the speed that surprised him initially. I don't think KP could pull it off again.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 06:07 PM
Uriel005

On a train Kingpin takes this in both. It comes down to the Captain America not being able to use his mobility and the fact that all KP has to do is walk down the aisle and Cap will be trapped.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 06:09 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Classic KP was also above Class 10 Spider-Man though.

15 year old pete can't fight, not even a lick, notice how Cap takes down people way above his weight class? Thats what Fisk did to pete. pete had all the tools, but not the experience or the ability, Fisk had the ability and the experience..Pete got ownd.

ALTHOUGH - i'll throw the "holding back" card out here rather than take at face value a scan of KP holding Pete immobilized, when in the previous page, we just saw pete throw a couple of cars roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cap wins Bucky or Steve.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 06:57 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

CA 10/10 in both

KP against Spidey was PIS. Kingpin doesn't have superhuman strength. He just has peak human strength.

Spidey at his highest showed class 100 strength. Spidey at his worst showed class 1 strength (struggling to lift a decent sized car). Thus King Pin matching Spidey means PIS (on Spidey's part).

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Apr 10th, 2011 at 07:20 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 07:18 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Originally posted by h1a8
CA 10/10 in both

KP against Spidey was PIS. Kingpin doesn't have superhuman strength. He just has peak human strength.

Spidey at his highest showed class 100 strength. Spidey at his worst showed class 1 strength (struggling to lift a decent sized car). Thus King Pin matching Spidey means PIS (on Spidey's part).

At the time when young Spiderman fought Classic KP, Parker's power level wasn't clearly defined-but he already had class 10 feats under his belt. Classic KP, at the time, was clearly Pete's equal.

I stand by my earlier post-Classic KP wins. Curent Fisk would get destroyed.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 07:36 PM
h1a8

At the time when young Spiderman fought Classic KP, Parker's power level wasn't clearly defined-but he already had class 10 feats under his belt. Classic KP, at the time, was clearly Pete's equal.

I stand by my earlier post-Classic KP wins. Curent Fisk would get destroyed.

But CA is stronger, faster, and far more skilled than Classic Kingpin. Plus CA has a shield you know.
CA is pareto optimal over him. So how can he even win 1 fight against CA?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 05:26 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Hey. Guys. Check Kingpin's respect thread. He's already GOT a win on Cap. Granted, Steve is a better fighter, but he did get rocked once.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 07:32 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote