KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman H2H Gauntlet

Wonder Woman H2H Gauntlet
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Wonder Woman H2H Gauntlet

How good is Wonder Woman H2H skills?

Let's say if everyones stats was reduced to human levels and their mind adjusted to this change in stats... how far would she make it in this Gauntlet off of skill alone?

1. Spiderman
2. Cyclops
3. Gambit
4. Bishop
5. Black Panther
6. Daredevil
7. Captain America (Steve)
8. Wolverine
9. Batman
10. Gamora

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 07:44 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

She clears it. She's probably among the most skilled high herald around. Only Orion or Majestros might be better.

At the very least, she's getting to Batman.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 08:00 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeedido, you are correct as always mister priest. At the very least she takes out batman.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 08:22 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you call a lesbian with fat fingers?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 08:25 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Everyone's stats reduced - including Wonder Woman's?

Lol, she might get past Cyclops. Maybe.

If she manages to make it to 5, everyone from there and down beats the shit out of her.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:29 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Everyone's stats reduced - including Wonder Woman's?

Lol, she might get past Cyclops. Maybe.

The first four aren't much of a problem with her. She spars with Black Canary and Batman without using her powers. She's brought Lady Shiva to the Watchtower to trade fighting tips. She is, even sans powers, the greatest martial artist among the Amazons, and has also spent significant amounts of time as a non-powered hero.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:33 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

lol @ her clearing it.

stops @ DD.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:34 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

She's not beating Daredevil for anything close to a majority.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:40 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
I don't know, what DO you call a lesbian with fat fingers?

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Apr 17th, 2011 at 09:46 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:42 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know, what DO you call a lesbian with eat fingers?
Hung.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:43 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hung.
HA! You're a genius.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:44 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

hung.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:45 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

So Diana is depowered? If she somehow gets past Cyclops ,she stops dead at Black Panther no question. Anyone who thinks she clears doesn't read comics.

Originally posted by Q99
The first four aren't much of a problem with her. She spars with Black Canary and Batman without using her powers. She's brought Lady Shiva to the Watchtower to trade fighting tips. She is, even sans powers, the greatest martial artist among the Amazons, and has also spent significant amounts of time as a non-powered hero.

Eh? When has she sparred with either Batman or Black Canary while depowered?

If you're trying to play up Diana's hand to hand skills, it'd be in your best interest to leave Batman out from what I've seen. He fares too well against her despite the massive stat disadvantage for there not to be a sizable gap in skill. I think the best she's ever done is the battle on the roof where she knocks off his feet after a few blows are exchanged. On the other hand, his straight up embarrassed her.

It's been some time since I read the Lady Shiva instance; I remember it being unimpressive or some such however. I think it was a training session or what have you that was overplayed at the time.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Apr 17th, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:47 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Eh? When has she sparred with either Batman or Black Canary while depowered?

While not depowered, she clearly fights them in sparing matches without her powers (i.e. Batman uses strength-against-strength holds on her, Black Canary comments in thought bubbles how Diana could end it in an instant if she used her powers, etc.).

quote:
He fares too well against her despite the massive stat disadvantage for there not to be a sizable gap in skill. I think the best she's ever done is the battle on the roof where she knocks off his feet after a few blows are exchanged. On the other hand, his straight up embarrassed her.

? She's taken him out on plenty of occasions. She always beats him outside of sparing to my knowledge (and in sparing, she uses no speed or strength and they're about even).

Hiketeia, League of One, he gets owned.

That battle where he gets knocked down? I think that's one of two from Hiketeia you're thinking of (In it's entirety: pt1/pt2. Batman tries to hit her, fails, and gets knocked off a balcony), and let me show you how the second ended:
Wonder Woman wins.

League of One, he showed some truly impressive evasion, until that ran out. He gets shoved into a space capsule/escape pod and ejected into space after this one.

You have an odd definition of 'well enough.'

quote:

It's been some time since I read the Lady Shiva instance; I remember it being unimpressive or some such however. I think it was a training session or what have you that was overplayed at the time.

Not much was shown, it's just that the point is made she brings in high-level fighters to train with and hone her skills because she's a gourmet of fighting.

It's not a feat, it's background.

Last edited by Q99 on Apr 17th, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 10:50 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

WW can't turn off her reaction speed, durability, strength etc. at best she can hold back.....but that doesn't exactly prove she was operating on normal human levels.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 01:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Guys, you are forgetting something here - weapons. The OP says their physical stats are changed to human but nothing about their weapons.

Web shooters, Vibranium claws, batons, Cap's shield, Wolvy's claws, Batman's equipment, and Gamora's godslayer are all still a go.

Granted Diana has weapons too.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 01:27 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Then she doesn't make it past 2.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 01:30 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Cyclops' only "weapon" is his visor, but that's not really a weapon, just something to control his powers. With no powers it would be useless.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 02:12 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Oi thought it was pretty obvious they have no weapons for this fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 04:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I think she will beat everyone till number 7, then she might very well stalemate number 7 till 10.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 04:15 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote