KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fantomex vs. Spider-Man

Fantomex vs. Spider-Man
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Fantomex vs. Spider-Man

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

Okay guys. Fantomex has schooled Deathlok Spider-Man, who was superior to the original if we go by the Wolverine example. So I'm siding with him stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 08:06 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

laughing out loud @ the picture choice.

Bah.. it's comicbook rule # 101.
Clones/evil cyborgs/future selvs/alt reality versions <<< originals. Deadpool has murdered like 100 avengers clones all by himself.

Logan wasnt done fighting. And it was PIS anyway. DL getting orders and leaving just as he was about to land the "finishing" blow. That was supposed to look dramatic.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Apr 17th, 2011 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 08:10 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
laughing out loud @ the picture choice.

I knew you'd like it big grin

Bah.. it's comicbook rule # 101.
Clones/evil cyborgs/future selvs/alt reality versions <<< originals. Deadpool has murdered like 100 avengers clones all by himself.

Logan wasnt done fighting. And it was PIS anyway. DL getting orders and leaving just as he was about to land the "finishing" blow. That was supposed to look dramatic.

True... but I still bet Jean-Phillipe would have an easier time with the real deal wink Loved his and Deadpool's interactions in that book, by the way. "I choose to be who I am anyway. Can you say the same?".

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 08:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I knew you'd like it big grin

True... but I still bet Jean-Phillipe would have an easier time with the real deal wink Loved his and Deadpool's interactions in that book, by the way. "I choose to be who I am anyway. Can you say the same?".
Yeah wonder if they're gonna develop it further. So far most of team memebers arent getting along too well.

Love the way DP is written. The "weird uncle" part made me laugh.

I just realised something. Future DL Spider-man is very convenient. I can use him dodging bullets as a speed feat for Spidey since they have simillar speed, but if soeone mentions DL getting beaten in h2h I can always say "wasnt THE Spider-man". See? Convenient.shifty

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:07 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah wonder if they're gonna develop it further. So far most of team memebers arent getting along too well.

Love the way DP is written. The "weird uncle" part made me laugh.

I just realised something. Future DL Spider-man is very convenient. I can use him dodging bullets as a speed feat for Spidey since they have simillar speed, but if soeone mentions DL getting beaten in h2h I can always say "wasnt THE Spider-man". See? Convenient.shifty

Betsy really should have dropped Warren after he cut her. Well, unless she's into that, of course. Btw, pretty good showing for Lady Deathstrike in the "point one" issue.

Yeah, that was awesome big grin

Spidey doesn't stand a chance. He's fighting a martial artist with multiple brains. And nano-active blood. And body reading ability. And the misdirection gimmick. And guns! He's screwed here stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:22 PM
SamZED

Betsy really should have dropped Warren after he cut her. Well, unless she's into that, of course. Btw, pretty good showing for Lady Deathstrike in the "point one" issue.

Yeah, that was awesome big grin

Spidey doesn't stand a chance. He's fighting a martial artist with multiple brains. And nano-active blood. And body reading ability. And the misdirection gimmick. And guns! He's screwed here stick out tongue
Multiplae brains pfft. That only means Spidey bashes even more brains with a single attack. stick out tongue

You mean her fight with Logan? He wasnt in best shape but yeah, she did great. The way he described her moves...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:53 PM
tsilamini

Fantomex's illusions would give him an advantage, though the spider-sense would always help spidey...

probably leaning 6-7/10 for pete

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:57 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Multiplae brains pfft. That only means Spidey bashes even more brains with a single attack. stick out tongue

You mean her fight with Logan? He wasnt in best shape but yeah, she did great. The way he described her moves...

No, that means he's fighting several MAs. And we both know all it takes is one cool

Yup. One of her better performances against Logan. Always wondered what's the deal with her ad. skeleton. She lost an arm on two occasions.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 10:10 PM

his illusions are too good. he takes this

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 10:13 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by 753

Yeah and frankly he is no slouch even without it.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 10:30 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

Spidey doesn't have his spider sense anymore guys............so the illusions work him over extra bad. Not like his spider sense could help him avoid being effected by them.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 10:53 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by 753

Originally posted by SasuOna
Not like his spider sense could help him avoid being effected by them.

Mysterio?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 11:38 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by inimalist
Mysterio?
mysteryo is dandy and all, but fantomex's missdirection worked on chuck and jean at the same time while she was manifesting the phoenix force, and on apocalypse's celestial tech intelligent ship. on one occasion, the missdirection he cast over a horseman of apocalyopse lasted for weeks afterwards making him genuinely love psylock

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 11:59 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

oh

ya, that is pretty badass

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 12:00 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

So we all agree that Fantomex wins? cool

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 09:46 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 09:56 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Parker was just shot and he had to put on armor, Parker doesn't stand a chance here... Fantomex takes care of business

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 11:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

They both beat Wolverine.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 12:00 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

So we all agree that Fantomex wins? cool

sort of...

I'm not convinced the illusions would trick parker, because there is a difference between psy and the spider sense, but if they did, he would

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 01:01 AM

Originally posted by inimalist
sort of...

I'm not convinced the illusions would trick parker, because there is a difference between psy and the spider sense, but if they did, he would
the only way I see the spider-sense doing him any good is if doesnt go off in the face of an illusion of a threat and parker concludes it isnt real. but fantomex can just distract parker with some random shit and get into a position where spider-man can't outreact his attack even if his spider-sense does go off when the diabolik clone fires.

in uncanny x-force 5 - 6, fantomex beats a deathlok spider-man without using his missdirection, and that spider-man consistently dodged gunfire

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 01:10 AM