KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs. Logan pure h2h

Batman vs. Logan pure h2h
Started by: KuRuPT Thanosi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KuRuPT Thanosi

Batman vs. Logan pure h2h

encounter.

No Ada claws or skeleton for Wolverine. Wolv also has no healing factor. This fight simply comes down to who is the more skilled fighter.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 07:16 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

batman. pretty clear win imo.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 07:17 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Batman vs. Logan pure h2h

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This fight simply comes down to who is the more skilled fighter.

In that case Batman.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 07:28 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Re: Batman vs. Logan pure h2h

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:02 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Suit or no suit for Batman?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:03 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

In a h2h fight in equal bodies, Wolverine will take the majority, he is more skilled than Bruce.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:07 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Batman beats the living shit out of him.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:09 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I'm sure this has been done before.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:14 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Batman eats Logan alive

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:14 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Let me know when Batman accomplishes the equivalent of effortlessly defeating Shang-Chi in three panels, or successfully executes a potentially fatal pressure point on someone as skilled as Captain America. Wolverine's skill feats are superior to Batman's by a notable margin. There is nothing to suggest Batman is more skilled aside from blind fanboy bias.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Apr 19th, 2011 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:29 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Let me know when Batman accomplishes the equivalent of effortlessly defeating Shang-Chi in three panels, or successfully executes a potentially fatal pressure point on someone as skilled as Captain America. Wolverine's skill feats are superior to Batman's by a notable margin. There is nothing to suggest Batman is more skilled aside from blind fanboy bias.
why you so mad?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:34 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Wolverine didn't have a normal human body, nub.

You big fat nub.

Let me know when you stop being a nub, gosh.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:35 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by iceman24567
why you so mad?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:36 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Batman easily outfights him, rolls him in a carpet and throws him in a dumpster.

Just because.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:45 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Mindset
Wolverine didn't have a normal human body, nub.

You big fat nub.

Let me know when you stop being a nub, gosh.

Shang-Chi is doesn't have a "normal human body," either and Wolverine still wrecked him effortlessly. Wolverine's skill feats are significantly more impressive than Batman's, that is just the reality of the situation.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:48 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shang-Chi is doesn't have a "normal human body," either and Wolverine still wrecked him effortlessly. Wolverine's skill feats are significantly more impressive than Batman's, that is just the reality of the situation.
Wolverine's body > Shang's unamped body

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:58 PM
Philosophía

I always get a kick out of seeing srank living in his own fantasy realm, where the "reality of the situation" is that Wolverine is the best martial artist.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 08:58 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Haha, me too, phil.

Iron Fist is the best.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 09:00 PM
Philosophía

thumb up

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 09:01 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Philosophía
I always get a kick out of seeing srank living in his own fantasy realm, where the "reality of the situation" is that Wolverine is the best martial artist.

He's not the best martial artist, he's just better than Batman or any DC street. That's what the feats show, and if you aren't basing your opinion on feats... then why bother to post?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 09:07 PM