KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Stardust vs Wonder Woman

Stardust vs Wonder Woman
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Stardust vs Wonder Woman

Classic Diana.

Who wins ?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 05:50 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Stardust, IMO.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 06:25 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
Stardust, IMO.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 09:21 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Konton
Stardust, IMO.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 09:23 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah hard to see how diana could win...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 09:37 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by leonidas
yeah hard to see how diana could win...

Lasso?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 10:57 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

always an option i guess, just think it would be tough.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 01:05 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Stardust ftw

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 01:30 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was going to say star wins, but i refuse to agree with leo. Anything he says is automatically incorrect. stick out tongue

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 01:30 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by long pig
I was going to say star wins, but i refuse to agree with leo. Anything he says is automatically incorrect. stick out tongue

in that case, i guess strange really IS a skyfather.... shifty

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 01:38 PM
guy222
With my gal

SD

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 01:44 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
googleme
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably Diana. Her magical lightning would probably KO Stardust much the same way StormBreaker Ko'd him with it's magical properties.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 02:15 PM
googleme is currently offline Click here to Send googleme a Private Message Find more posts by googleme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

Stardust easy

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 10:57 PM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Stardust and I hope he kills her....man how can such an unpopular character get on my nerves so bad smile

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 11:53 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Stardust and I hope he kills her....man how can such an unpopular character get on my nerves so bad smile

She's not unpopular.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 11:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

it is weird to hate wonderwoman so much. what's the deal??

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 11:54 PM
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

it is weird to hate wonderwoman so much. what's the deal??

Honestly.......she has way to many powers and gadgets and stuff. What can't she do?? And then NVR comes in here socking up the board to defend her every move. I just get tired of hearing him

Blah blah made of clay blah blah white martian blah blah Tiara knocks off head blah blah lasso blah blah blah hermes boots....blah blah Tp resistance blah blah beat Ares blah blah heals when touches dirt.....etc Rinse and repeat

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 12:00 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Honestly.......she has way to many powers and gadgets and stuff. What can't she do??

Yea, she should be nice and simple and have few powers, like Superman! Magic people shouldn't have a lot of abilities, like Thor!

Nice and straitforward, like Surfer!

wink

She's really not that complex by comic standards. She's got all of three magic items (most of the time), the standard flying brick set, and some minor ones that show up less often than Superman's super hearing.

quote:

And then NVR comes in here socking up the board to defend her every move. I just get tired of hearing him

Because none of the other big characters around have people who'll gladly tell you all about their character's powers in every fight wink

C'mon, she's in the same position as... everyone else.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 12:06 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by Q99
Yea, she should be nice and simple and have few powers, like Superman! Magic people shouldn't have a lot of abilities, like Thor!

Nice and straitforward, like Surfer!

wink

She's really not that complex by comic standards. She's got all of three magic items (most of the time), the standard flying brick set, and some minor ones that show up less often than Superman's super hearing.

Because none of the other big characters around have people who'll gladly tell you all about their character's powers in every fight wink

C'mon, she's in the same position as... everyone else.

SeeI have an answer for all of this when you compare her to Thors weapons, but I dont want to spam up the thread.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 12:13 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Honestly.......she has way to many powers and gadgets and stuff. What can't she do?? And then NVR comes in here socking up the board to defend her every move. I just get tired of hearing him

Blah blah made of clay blah blah white martian blah blah Tiara knocks off head blah blah lasso blah blah blah hermes boots....blah blah Tp resistance blah blah beat Ares blah blah heals when touches dirt.....etc Rinse and repeat

laughing

fair enuff. i feel the same way about certain characters. funny how at times we can become anti-fanboys. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 12:16 AM