KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rachel (Phoenix) vs A Gauntlet

Rachel (Phoenix) vs A Gauntlet
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Rachel (Phoenix) vs A Gauntlet

Rachel is tricky. where do you see her failing?

1. wonder woman
2. captain atom
3. sersi
4. maxima
5. hal jordan
6. surfer
7. ion
8. superboy prime
9. kc gog
10. odin

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 10:28 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 10:30 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inimalist

really? she toyed with nova--a lot weaker than ss, admittedly, but still, nova wasn't even a blip on her radar....

but maybe. smile

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 10:34 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

If this girl brings her A game, she can blow them out of the water.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 10:37 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by leonidas
really? she toyed with nova--a lot weaker than ss, admittedly, but still, nova wasn't even a blip on her radar....

but maybe. smile

I really only know her from War of Kings, and from that I wouldn't put her over surfer.

If she has tapped into the PF to a greater degree, or ya, toyed with Nova, sure, maybe she gets further, I'm just unfamiliar with her outside of the recent stuff

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 10:38 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by inimalist
I really only know her from War of Kings, and from that I wouldn't put her over surfer.

If she has tapped into the PF to a greater degree, or ya, toyed with Nova, sure, maybe she gets further, I'm just unfamiliar with her outside of the recent stuff
Pretty much the big stuff she does happens in the first Excalibur series.

Solar system spanning fight, beating up Nova, beating up weakened Galactus, etc. Currently, she'd get crushed by Surfer as she's pretty cut off.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 10:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

ah, my bad

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 10:46 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Pretty much the big stuff she does happens in the first Excalibur series.

Solar system spanning fight, beating up Nova, beating up weakened Galactus, etc. Currently, she'd get crushed by Surfer as she's pretty cut off.

so where you see her bran?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 11:10 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

so where you see her bran?
At her best, and this isn't the first Ion we saw... passed it.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 11:16 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i agree--at her best it's not impossible to see her clear it. on average though? that's tougher.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 11:51 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

i agree--at her best it's not impossible to see her clear it. on average though? that's tougher.
Her average showings back then probably have her getting tossed around by Prime.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Apr 24th, 2011 at 12:00 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 11:53 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Her average showings back then probably have her getting tossed around by Prime.

i think that would have made for a sweet-ass battle. love to see her deal with a guardian back in the day as well.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 12:01 AM
YoungGunna
Black Thought

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 12:04 AM
YoungGunna is currently offline Click here to Send YoungGunna a Private Message Find more posts by YoungGunna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

She's trash. Sersi slaughters her. Stops at 3.

If she fights like Necrom did (with only a sliver of the power Rachel had access to by the way), she annihilates them all. But this will never happen so it's pointless discussing it.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 12:53 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by zopzop
She's trash. Sersi slaughters her. Stops at 3.

If she fights like Necrom did (with only a sliver of the power Rachel had access to by the way), she annihilates them all. But this will never happen so it's pointless discussing it.
No she does not. Exodus gave Sersi all she could handle. On the other hand Rachel with a slither of the Phoenix Force, was standing up to Gladiator, and Emperor Vulcan on even among them, on there terms.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 01:07 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

rachel can clear it

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 01:24 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Rachel clears this if she has the Phoenix Force and isn't fooling around.

Blue Echo Rachel has trouble with Wonder Woman and it goes downhill from there.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 05:01 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Konton
Rachel clears this if she has the Phoenix Force and isn't fooling around.

Blue Echo Rachel has trouble with Wonder Woman and it goes downhill from there.

i guess i was wondering where everyone sees her average-wise. at her very best i might see her beating odin--or at that level--but average-wise? not so sure...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 06:32 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

On average she is operating just a notch under Silver Surfer. Her inexperience (no formal training in psi), plus her characterization (total blonde moments), is what makes her look bad despite her power.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 01:45 PM