KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Merlin Vs Dr. Strange

Merlin Vs Dr. Strange
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Merlin Vs Dr. Strange

MU Merlin against Classic Strange. Who wins?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 12:51 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Merlin! Let's see Strange create artifacts powerful enough to absorb and redirect Zeus' thunderbolts and kill Skyfather level beings.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 12:59 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Merlin created the celestial nullified Which is used to wipe out universes didn't he?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 03:26 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

merlyn wins

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 03:33 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Merlin's the original.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 04:15 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

when did zeus fight merlyn?

I have returned

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 04:42 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
when did zeus fight merlyn?

He didn't big grin

I was merely mentioning the fact that Merlin created the Ebony Blade and that sucker is pretty powerful.

When the Avengers were kidnapped by Zeus and the Olympians to punish them something that happened to Herc. Zeus went up against the Black Knight. He hurled his thunderbolts at him and the Black Knight absorbed and redirected them right back at Zeus causing him pain.

Also :

When the Black Knight was affected by it's blood curse and became an extension of the the sword, Hogun hurled him at Seth (who had absorbed the power of his entire Pantheon and was going one on one vs Odin) and it wrecked Seth. The EB killed a Skyfather level being.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 05:37 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falamu

Sigh...HOW many times now did Strange get PWNED?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 09:24 PM
Falamu is currently offline Click here to Send Falamu a Private Message Find more posts by Falamu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

Re: Merlin Vs Dr. Strange

Originally posted by Prep-Man
MU Merlin against Classic Strange. Who wins?

I'm leaning heavily towards Strange because I can't recall an instance where Merlin has displayed an power greater then Strange. Even in the tales of the Vishanti it recounts how he needed a lot of prep to beat Darkhold.
Hes made some powerful items but that has nothing to do with his own personal power.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 11:06 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Merlin Vs Dr. Strange

Originally posted by SasuOna
I'm leaning heavily towards Strange because I can't recall an instance where Merlin has displayed an power greater then Strange. Even in the tales of the Vishanti it recounts how he needed a lot of prep to beat Darkhold.
Hes made some powerful items but that has nothing to do with his own personal power.
your underestimating the darkhold

I have returned

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 12:01 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 01:09 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange is the protector of this universe, Merlin is the protector of the entire multiverse. Nuff said. Merlin is insane.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 07:03 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falamu

Originally posted by long pig
Strange is the protector of this universe, Merlin is the protector of the entire multiverse. Nuff said. Merlin is insane.

Maybe this is just about the Earth-616 Merlin? You know, just the Camelot aspect we're all familiar with? Still, Mystic Arcana said that Merlin won the contest for Sorcerer Supreme, but for some reason refused the title...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 01:08 AM
Falamu is currently offline Click here to Send Falamu a Private Message Find more posts by Falamu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

I'm going with Strange. Merlin's best feat was imprisoning Chthon but Steven destroyed Shuma and has better feats.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 01:36 AM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote