KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Chaos War Hercules vs Eternity

Chaos War Hercules vs Eternity
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chaos War Hercules vs Eternity

Eternity did claim the Chaos King was part of him, which is why he wouldn't fight him, because he'd be literally fighting himself...

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 02:10 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Eternity

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 02:11 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
Eternity
no... i dont think so. personally while I don't think Chaos King was as powerful as he is stated to be I do think he is far above the jobber known as eternity even with the jobber aura off. CW Herc should be able to beat a single eternity.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 02:24 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

assuming what Eternity said is true..Eternity win..

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 02:38 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Uriel005
no... i dont think so. personally while I don't think Chaos King was as powerful as he is stated to be I do think he is far above the jobber known as eternity even with the jobber aura off. CW Herc should be able to beat a single eternity.
If CK rougly equals Eternity then there is no way CW Herc can win this.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 02:40 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Personally I don't think Hercules is powerful enough... But I'm gonna play evils advocate.

Eternity was knocked before into a coma by five cosmic cubes.
98% of the multiverse/universe was destroyed and Hercules restored the 98%.
The chaos king is eternity's equal/opposite yet was defeated by the mind of a teenage boy by the name of Amadeus Cho.

That's all I got...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 03:22 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Re: Chaos War Hercules vs Eternity

Originally posted by cdtm
Eternity did claim the Chaos King was part of him, which is why he wouldn't fight him, because he'd be literally fighting himself...

Which seems rather stupid when you consider that basically everything in the Universe is part of him...

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 03:29 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

eternity from chaos war was most likely multi eternity, also based on feats ck triump eternity

I have returned

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 04:27 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Chaos War Hercules vs Eternity

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Which seems rather stupid when you consider that basically everything in the Universe is part of him...
in a far bigger sense

I have returned

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 04:28 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Regular Hercules could probably beat Eternity...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 04:30 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by Omega Vision

Chaos King did represent the Void,Darkness and Chaos that existed before everything else existed.And this Void,Darkness,and Chaos was seen in Defender#3 Vol 3 were Dormammu was able to enter Multi-Eternity.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
eternity from chaos war was most likely multi eternity, also based on feats ck triump eternity

And even if someone claims that was only Universal Eternity, Defenders#3 Vol 3 proves that even Universal Eternity represents Multi-Eternity.And normally Dark Halfs are usually portrayed more powerful than their counterpart.If Supergod Herc fights Multi-Eternity, Multi-Eternity wins.

Note:Multi-Eternity is still sometimes referred to as Eternity.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 04:41 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

what is Multi_Eternity??

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 05:20 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by Slaanesh
what is Multi_Eternity??
cumulative representation of the entirety of the multiverse. Best way to think of him is the amalgamation of every eternity.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 05:21 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Eternity from Chaos War was implied to be the same Eternity from Infinity Gauntlet, though.

616 Eternity representing Multi Eternity doesn't make much sense, since the Infinity Gauntlet affects a universe, not the mult-verse.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 05:25 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Uriel005
cumulative representation of the entirety of the multiverse. Best way to think of him is the amalgamation of every eternity.

has he ever shown himself??

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 05:29 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Igniz
\
And even if someone claims that was only Universal Eternity, Defenders#3 Vol 3 proves that even Universal Eternity represents Multi-Eternity.And normally Dark Halfs are usually portrayed more powerful than their counterpart.If Supergod Herc fights Multi-Eternity, Multi-Eternity wins.

If you're arguing that the Chaos King represents Multi Eternities dark half, and believe dark halfs are usually stronger, and if Herc managed to somewhat match CK, why do you claim Supergod Herc couldn't win?

If he did as well as he did against Multi Eternities dark half, shouldn't he even do better against Eternity?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 05:33 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Dude Herc wins. In fact, has Eternity EVER won a fight?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 05:41 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

herc actually never match Chaos King... even with the power to recreate the Entire Multiverse, he still was getting the crap beat out of him ,and nearly absorbed by chaos king

I have returned

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 05:44 AM
CosmicComet

On the principle of being equal to Chaos King, Eternity wins.

The best Super God Herc was able to do was to get a punch in on him, which did seem to stagger him, but CK quickly rebounded.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 05:47 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Slaanesh
has he ever shown himself??
yes , eternity stated that there is one and he is a fraction of him

I have returned

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 05:47 AM