KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If obvious PIS showings were valid...

If obvious PIS showings were valid...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

If obvious PIS showings were valid...

If the following PIS showing were valid, who would be the weakest character that could replicate Susan Storms disruption feat vs Exitar?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 08:04 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Scan plz? What did she do exctly?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 08:17 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

Seeing as this is a high meta (Sue) defeating a being supposedly on a different plane from regular celestials, who are supposedly on a different plane from cube beings, who can spit in the eyes of skyfathers and make them thank them afterwards, I'd say that Sue's win over Exitar is kind of hard to beat.

Excluding the bat-kick, the worst street-leveller PIS I can think of is Cap and Fury beating the U-Foes, but not even that measures up to the Invisible Woman defeating Exitar.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 08:31 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Simbon
Excluding the bat-kick, the worst street-leveller PIS I can think of is Cap and Fury beating the U-Foes, but not even that measures up to the Invisible Woman defeating Exitar.
Do you have the issue number for that?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 11:03 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Well it was supposedly due to some hyperspace weakness or something

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 12:35 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Excluding the bat-kick, the worst street-leveller PIS I can think of is Cap and Fury beating the U-Foes,

Yea that was pretty bad, not sure if the batkick is PIS.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 12:49 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by SamZED
Scan plz? What did she do exctly?

Posting on a ps3 at the moment, so I am unable to post a scan...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 01:55 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Deadline
not sure if the batkick is PIS.

laughing

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 02:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Not even the Beyonder could beat Exitar eh LOM?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 03:23 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well it was supposedly due to some hyperspace weakness or something

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 04:04 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Not even the Beyonder could beat Exitar eh LOM?

??

What do you mean?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 07:28 PM
cdtm

Seeing as this is a high meta (Sue) defeating a being supposedly on a different plane from regular celestials, who are supposedly on a different plane from cube beings, who can spit in the eyes of skyfathers and make them thank them afterwards, I'd say that Sue's win over Exitar is kind of hard to beat.

How about Superman beating a being that was greater then DC's version of Eternity, Kismet?

Talking about Dominus.

Edit: Whoops, street level PIS that isn't...

But it's still bad PIS.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 10th, 2011 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 07:48 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Street level PIS?

Batman soloing the JLA (Hal, J'onn, Barry, Arthur, and Diana).

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 07:52 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Rogue could possibly replicate the feat by copying her powers

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 08:31 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Street level PIS?

Batman soloing the JLA (Hal, J'onn, Barry, Arthur, and Diana).
even with prep?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 09:04 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by 753
even with prep?
Flash yes, I mean the guy operates on a level where Mach5 speed should look like a picture to him.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 09:06 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by rotiart

Excellent answer...

thumb up

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 10:51 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

storm, she has busted a galaxy by harnessing all the power from it, someone please post the scan

I have returned

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 04:18 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Sue's feat isn't really that good of a feat for her.

The energy she harnesses is of the exact same resonant frequency as that of the celestial's armor so it allowed her to crash it. It wasn't really her ability to generate force that did anything.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 04:42 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by rotiart

Super Skrull, Hyperstorm, or anyone else that can either mimic her energy signature or has access to hyperspace powers. Those two are just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 04:46 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote