KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Avengers VS Justice League [cartoon battle]

Avengers VS Justice League [cartoon battle]
Started by: SevenShackles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Avengers VS Justice League [cartoon battle]

both are cartoon versions, teams fight in the desert.

Avengers=
Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Captain America, Hawkeye

Justice League=
Superman, WonderWoman, Hawkgirl, Batman, green Arrow

no speed blitz or bfr.

who wins and why?

(please log in to view the image)
==vs==

avengers;
http://marvelanimated.wikia.com/wik...er
ies%29

JL;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justic...%28TV_series%29

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 03:41 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I can't really recall a bunch of instances of speed blitzes from Superman or WW off the top of my head, anyway.

I think Batman would beat Cap based on his feats and gear.
Thor beats Superman.
Hulk beats Wonder Woman.
Iron Man should beat Hawkgirl.
And Ollie versus Clint could go either way.

Assuming of course they pair off like this.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 03:44 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You have Hulk, Supes, Thor and WW matching with each other.

Bats, Cap, Hawkeye and Ollie matching up.

Then Hawkgirl and Iron Man.

I think this favors the Avengers due to Iron Man.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 03:50 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

JLA should win this

JLA = lots of teamwork
Avengers = next to no teamwork

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 10:30 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
You have Hulk, Supes, Thor and WW matching with each other.

Bats, Cap, Hawkeye and Ollie matching up.

Then Hawkgirl and Iron Man.

I think this favors the Avengers due to Iron Man.

well i cn see your point, originally i was going to include john stewart GL instead of hawkgirl but thought that might be considered unbalanced. and that maybe hawkgirls skill and uber mace would be advantages for her.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 02:39 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
JLA should win this

JLA = lots of teamwork
Avengers = next to no teamwork

Avengers have plenty of teamwork, actually, Hulk included.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 03:25 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Looking at Ironman feats on the cartoon, he could give this version of Wonder Woman or Superman a run for their money, possibly beat them.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 03:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by carver9
Looking at Ironman feats on the cartoon, he could give this version of Wonder Woman or Superman a run for their money, possibly beat them.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 04:01 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

why did OP leave out John stewart ?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 04:50 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk>>JLU Doomsday and Doomsday was soloing a more vicious Justice League. This isn't a good fight for the JLU.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 04:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

JL Doomsday can apparently withstand nuclear explosions... I don't recall EMH Hulk having durabilty anywhere near there.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 06:25 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by ares834
JL Doomsday can apparently withstand nuclear explosions... I don't recall EMH Hulk having durabilty anywhere near there.

Him taking on the entire Avengers and what he withstood from Gravitron alone puts him above a nuclear explosion. Gravitron during that episode was stated as having the power of a black hole and he used all of it on Hulk and he was shocked that he couldn't drop him let alone doing any damage.

Hulk is superior than that Doomsday and by far imo. He has other feats as well but it doesn't need to be mentioned.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 06:33 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I just watched the Avengers cartoon and they are quite impressive. I really think this would be a stalemate till Tony beats Hawkgirl. Replace her with GL-John and you have a clean stalemate.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 06:52 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Avengers.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 07:02 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I just watched the Avengers cartoon and they are quite impressive. I really think this would be a stalemate till Tony beats Hawkgirl. Replace her with GL-John and you have a clean stalemate.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_...h?v=IoT78tW9qX8

This isn't a fight. Gravitron had the power of a black hole and dropped it on Hulk and it did nothing.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 07:08 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by carver9
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_...h?v=IoT78tW9qX8

This isn't a fight. Gravitron had the power of a black hole and dropped it on Hulk and it did nothing.

No he didn't obviously, he believed he has no limits, the fight proved him wrong, he was tagged by more enemies. And the JLU fights are as impressive.

This isn't a fight in your eyes Carver because you only see what you want.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 07:14 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BullwinkleMoose

Cartoon Batman will dispose of Captain America pretty quickly I suspect. Batman in the cartoon has had moments where he has literally gone against and taken down the other JLU members. I have yet to see Captain America take down Thor in the cartoon (unless I missed something)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 07:17 PM
BullwinkleMoose is currently offline Click here to Send BullwinkleMoose a Private Message Find more posts by BullwinkleMoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Tony and Thor jobbed a bit, but they weren't knocked out or anything.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 07:22 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No he didn't obviously, he believed he has no limits, the fight proved him wrong, he was tagged by more enemies. And the JLU fights are as impressive.

This isn't a fight in your eyes Carver because you only see what you want.

What are you talking about? It wasn't Gravitron that said he had the power of a black hole, Ironman scan him and said that the avengers need to retreat because Gravitron power level was generating the force of a black hole. Gravitron didn't say this... His power level did and he used that against the Hulk and couldn't stop him.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 07:22 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Dumb Grav. He should have just thrown him to space and that was the end of that.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 07:23 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote