KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Super Lanterns Vs Lucifer & Michael

Team Super Lanterns Vs Lucifer & Michael
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Team Super Lanterns Vs Lucifer & Michael

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 10:29 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McNasty996

Lucifer and Michael for the win and a high majority at that, 9-10/10.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 11:01 AM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Either Lucifer or Michael would win in a spitey fashion. Both of them together is overkill.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 01:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Either Lucifer or Michael would win in a spitey fashion. Both of them together is overkill.
thumb up

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 01:10 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Lucifer or Michael alone would stomp.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 02:00 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Lucifer or Michael destroy them.

The Word

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 02:02 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

poor lanterns

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 03:38 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lanterns, easily.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 03:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

ZH Parallax was having a go at Spectre and Ion was a beast. I question why larfleeze and sinestro are here.
Lucifer and Michael take it, but its hard fought.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 03:50 PM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Galan007

thumb up

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 03:52 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Lanterns, easily.
I honestly didn't expect you to say any different quan...But ur wrong. stick out tongue

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 06:12 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Superherovandal
I honestly didn't expect you to say any different quan...But ur wrong. stick out tongue
Think spear by Sandolphon easily owning Michael who is far more powerful than Lucy. This team is done for.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 06:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Think spear by Sandolphon easily owning Michael who is far more powerful than Lucy. This team is done for.
He didn't fight back because if he let himself die all of creation would be wiped away. and he'd simply revive after that. plus lucifer said himself how Michael could have ended the entire war himself if he had wanted to easily but he chose not to out of respect for his brethren or something. In addition, he's not alone. with lucifer on his side the team is god essentially. God's will and power together. the lanterns have no hope of winning. it would take some of God's power to beat the both of them together. Your point is moot sir. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 12:39 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

The angels win easily

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 01:05 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Lanterns, easily.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 03:08 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Superherovandal
He didn't fight back because if he let himself die all of creation would be wiped away. and he'd simply revive after that. plus lucifer said himself how Michael could have ended the entire war himself if he had wanted to easily but he chose not to out of respect for his brethren or something. In addition, he's not alone. with lucifer on his side the team is god essentially. God's will and power together. the lanterns have no hope of winning. it would take some of God's power to beat the both of them together. Your point is moot sir. stick out tongue
Yes, but he was easily defeated and taken prisoner. I don't think so. Michael doesn't just gesture beings into submission just like he didn't in the war. Lucy can be bested as well and just doesn't have the raw power of team 1.
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
You jealous ?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 03:12 AM
Cogito

Yes, but he was easily defeated and taken prisoner. I don't think so. Michael doesn't just gesture beings into submission just like he didn't in the war. Lucy can be bested as well and just doesn't have the raw power of team 1.

Michael is raw power. He is all the power that team 1 has, and all the other power that has ever existed, exists currently, will exist, or possibly could exist. He is essentially an abstract - except unlike Marvel's abstracts he's an abstract for God's power.

His defeat and imprisonment was due to a couple factors:
1. He's ultra-passive.
2. Backstabbed
3. Sandalphon is also a top tier angel. He alone is probably at least a match for the Lantern team.

Now, I don't know where you're getting the idea that Michael is far more powerful than Luci, because they're stated literally every other panel as being equals.

Lucifer is also an abstract - this time for God's will. His ability to warp reality is infinite. He just doesn't do it that much because that would make for a really lame story and because he stated that he prefers to work through others. He could casually erase the Lantern team from existence, just as Michael could.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 03:20 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Yes, but he was easily defeated and taken prisoner. I don't think so. Michael doesn't just gesture beings into submission just like he didn't in the war. Lucy can be bested as well and just doesn't have the raw power of team 1. You jealous ?
I already addressed your points. You may or may not have read the story but at the very least you seem to have a deep inability to misunderstand the circumstances and read the caption boxes of the story. You've missed several points that were already addressed within the story itself.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 03:48 AM
Mindset

Kyle wins.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 03:51 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

Hahahah!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 05:28 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote