KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Worthy Battle Royale

The Worthy Battle Royale
Started by: Newjak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

The Worthy Battle Royale

So the Worthy are all fighting each other now, they still have all their power up and hammers for this fight.

Attuma

Absorbing Man

Titana

Sin

Grey Gargoyle

Thing

Hulk

Juggernaut

Who comes out on top.

Fight takes place in an indestructible football field sized dome.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 11:36 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

jugs will definitely be the last one standing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 01:16 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753
jugs will definitely be the last one standing

thumb up

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 02:38 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

It'll come down to Worthy Juggernaut, Absorbing Man and Hulk. Not really sure how you can conclude the definite winner between those three. Personally, I'd bet my money on Creel based on his power set but we'll see.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 02:41 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Juggy.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 02:47 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Jugg

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 03:05 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Creel *should* win.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 03:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Wouldn't Creel and Juggs at best stalemate? As in Creel absorbs Juggs properties and both would be invincible and can't BFR each other?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 03:25 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

But Creel would have Juggy's power in addition to his own. So theoretically, Creel would be the stronger of the two.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 03:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Hulk

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 05:40 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

the other worthy have been thwarted and even embarassed by less than what has completely failed to even slow juggernaut down so far. gillen has stated that while the other charatcers had relative abbilties that could be amped, the juggernaut had an absolute trait: being unstoppbale. and so he chose to take that to its extreme and make him really undefeatable. he'll outlast all these other folks.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 05:53 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Juggs, unless creel can copy idk.. durability?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 05:54 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Im skeptical.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 05:59 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by 753
the other worthy have been thwarted and even embarassed by less than what has completely failed to even slow juggernaut down so far. gillen has stated that while the other charatcers had relative abbilties that could be amped, the juggernaut had an absolute trait: being unstoppbale. and so he chose to take that to its extreme and make him really undefeatable. he'll outlast all these other folks.

The only actual embarrassing showing so far was Worthy Hulk in Avengers and I have no problem with that because it's Bendis. All the other Worthy have been doing great.

Cain had a better showing than Banner but Gillen is a better writer than Bendis. I personally don't believe that Worthy Juggernaut is more powerful than Worthy Hulk and it wouldn't make much sense to me. If it's Gillen's intent then it's just a case of because the writer said so which I guess is acceptable. But without any hard evidence, I'm not going to assume the gap is anything large.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 06:04 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by 753
Im skeptical.
Why? Even at base levels, Creel has copied the powers of a CCU (among several other things) -- no reason to assume an amped Creel would be unable to copy Juggy's 'unstoppableness'. Imo.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 06:07 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
But Creel would have Juggy's power in addition to his own. So theoretically, Creel would be the stronger of the two.
so? he still wouldnt be able to hurt juggs.

stalemate

I have returned

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 06:11 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The only actual embarrassing showing so far was Worthy Hulk in Avengers and I have no problem with that because it's Bendis. All the other Worthy have been doing great.

Cain had a better showing than Banner but Gillen is a better writer than Bendis. I personally don't believe that Worthy Juggernaut is more powerful than Worthy Hulk and it wouldn't make much sense to me. If it's Gillen's intent then it's just a case of because the writer said so which I guess is acceptable. But without any hard evidence, I'm not going to assume the gap is anything large.
IW sending the thing packing and creel/titania struggling so much to finish pym's brats off seem pretty low to me. on the toher hand the juggernaut has ignored a hundred different power combiantions and hasnt even slowed his pace down.

hulk had one good and one very low showing, but regardless, even if they are equal in power jugs is clearly superior in durabilty and damage soak. now that he cant bfred either, he should be the last one left standing.

Last edited by 753 on Aug 18th, 2011 at 06:40 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 06:36 PM

Originally posted by Galan007
Why? Even at base levels, Creel has copied the powers of a CCU (among several other things) -- no reason to assume an amped Creel would be unable to copy Juggy's 'unstoppableness'. Imo.
the CC was still a material object containing energy. unstoppability is a bit more abstract than that. maybe he could absorb the properties of jug's hammer since it is also unstoppable, but it doesnt seem like a given to me, specially since it is cytorrak's power that is being amped into that manifestation of the breaker of stone.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 06:39 PM
CosmicComet

Creel ain't absorbing something from Cyttorak.

He'd get overloaded just like against Sentry.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 07:08 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by 753
the CC was still a material object containing energy. unstoppability is a bit more abstract than that.
You're underestimating Creel. For starters, he's absorbed: Hulk's strength, blasts from Odin, Pym's ability to increase his size, the strength of all Asgard, the powers of the quantum bands, and the energies of a fraggin CCU.

He could copy Juggernaut's abilities. All of them. Absolutely no doubt in my mind.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Creel ain't absorbing something from Cyttorak.

He'd get overloaded just like against Sentry.
CCU > Cyttorak. thumb up

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 11:45 PM