KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who does Wolverine love the most?

Who does he love the most?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Rose (first love) 0 0%
Jean 4 66.67%
Mariko 2 33.33%
Itsu (Daken mom) 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who does Wolverine love the most?
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Love Who does Wolverine love the most?

Rose, Jean
(please log in to view the image)
Mariko, Itsu

Who does Logan love the most and which order?

lol, not sure anyone notice, but Logan loves Asians and Red heads.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 07:46 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Cyclops.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 07:48 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Who does Wolverine love the most?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee
lol, not sure anyone notice, but Logan loves Asians and Red heads.[/center] [/B]
well duh, Asians and Red heads are more afordable than Americans and blondes

Last edited by chomperx9 on Aug 24th, 2011 at 07:56 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 07:49 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Sabertooth

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 08:10 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 08:27 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Mariko jean a close second.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 10:39 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Itsu easy

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 11:08 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Re: Re: Who does Wolverine love the most?

Originally posted by chomperx9
well duh, Asians and Red heads are more afordable than Americans and blondes

no expression

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 02:19 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

It should be Mariko but Origins made a good case for Itsu

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 02:22 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Why isn't Melita included?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 02:24 PM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Mariko jean a close second.

Agreed.

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Why isn't Melita included?

That's a fairly new relationship...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 02:24 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Agreed.

Don't Think Origins put Itsu up there?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 02:25 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

That's a fairly new relationship...

And people are only defined and measured by their old flames and spouses and not by the current relationships they're in?

I mean, Melita did give Logan his first, real, actual birthday for the first time in his entire life. I think that nets her some big points.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 02:26 PM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Puck.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 02:37 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by jalek moye
Don't Think Origins put Itsu up there?

I don't know if Way showed us enough to suggest that, tbh...

And people are only defined and measured by their old flames and spouses and not by the current relationships they're in?

I mean, Melita did give Logan his first, real, actual birthday for the first time in his entire life. I think that nets her some big points.

Probably it does, yes, but it's too early to say imo.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 02:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yeah he did a bad job at exploring it but he showed that She's still always on his mind. As well as a special spot in his mind. and some other weird mental stuff.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 02:42 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Mindset
Cyclops.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 04:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I also read that issue, but before I read it, I didn't know she was his GF, until it was mentioned, she just doesn't have that many showing as the others and come on! If his other lovers were alive or were in a period, that celebrated B-days, than they could of provided the same thing.

The 4 ladies on top define who Logan is. IMO Mariko was the one he loved the most and follow up by Jean + Rose (newly added origin) and Daken mom, who had the pregnant card stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 04:23 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by vansonbee
I also read that issue, but before I read it, I didn't know she was his GF, until it was mentioned, she just doesn't have that many showing as the others and come on! If his other lovers were alive or were in a period, that celebrated B-days, than they could of provided the same thing.

The 4 ladies on top define who Logan is. IMO Mariko was the one he loved the most and follow up by Jean + Rose (newly added origin) and Daken mom, who had the pregnant card stick out tongue

I knew Melita was his girlfriend way before that issue. She was introduced during the Weapon X mini-series and that's where their relationship started.

And the 4 women defined who Logan was at certain points in his history, but Melita is definitely the one defining him right now (when the writers even remember the relationship...looking at you Best there is). He's definitely softening around his rough edges and becoming less of a "kill first, ask questions later" kind of guy under her care.

And honestly, only Mariko and Rose catch my eye as mattering much. Mariko always was a big part of contemporary Wolverine's life and Rose was retconned as probably being the only reason Jean started to matter in the first place. I always viewed Jean as being gasoline to Logan's fire and that his romance with her was always unhealthy for him (which I remember Wolverine finally getting his head on and around during Morrison's run on X-men).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 04:53 PM
CosmicComet

Probably Mariko

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 04:55 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote